Wanted: New partner

medic417

The Truth Provider
Me thinks OP has said enough to get himself in trouble and probably should not add more details.

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
Me thinks OP has said enough to get himself in trouble and probably should not add more details.

I completely understand. If that is the case, no problem.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Me in trouble? Not hardly in one bit

Actually if the person that got fired reads this they may be able to make a case against you. Your company as well might deal with you harshly for bad mouthing how it was being handled. So yes you could be in trouble.

SauceyEMT

Forum Crew Member
Actually if the person that got fired reads this they may be able to make a case against you. Your company as well might deal with you harshly for bad mouthing how it was being handled. So yes you could be in trouble.

I don't see where the OP identified the agency, or the people involved. Secondly, especially if he/she works for a government, municipal, or otherwise contracted EMS service, most if not all of the non patient related incident reports would be accessible to anyone through a public records request. If there was a crash involved, in most states, anyone can request a copy of all records associated with it, excluding personnel/disciplinary records.

If he doesn't start identifying personal details of the people involved, I don't see a problem.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Lets see we know where you are from. We know specific complaints. If I were your boss not hard to cipher out that you are discussing company business. If I was girl you got fired again enough for me to figure out. So not really hiding out real well. But odds are no one will care just trying to give friendly reminder that some people we don't expect to be reading here do. ;)

oneluv79

Forum Crew Member
I am willing to pay anything to have a new partner.

One with some common sense. Positive attitude (but not too positive). One who won't gripe about a call or try to refuse it. One who realizes its her 3rd day in this county, and she is still new to EMS, and to realize what her place is (not trying to change everything around here)

Also one who won't complain about EVERYTHING and won't hit on every cop. One that won't sit on her cell phone and talk for a hour to her "man" and then call a woman and call her sugar pie sweetie blah blah blah not even 5 seconds after she hangs up.

They let anybody in EMS don't they?

You still looking for a new partner, I'll be glad to fill her spot and I'm sure I would pass any test you give me...I don't use my cell on the job, never hit on anyone outside the job, and I only speak when spoken to....But one question are you willing to pay my relocation costs....

oneluv79:)