Wallet card/wall cert

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Does NREMT still mail wallet cards and wall certificates for framing?

My renewal shows approved for over a month now, but it says please print your new certificate.

Budget cuts or do they send them en masse later?

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
The only wall certificate I have is my original one; since then, it's been print your new card from the website.

truth be told, I keep all of my certs in a dropbox folder, so I much rather prefer the digital copies, since I can just put them into my certs folder, and be on my way (I have scanned my original cert too, and it stays in a 3 inch binder with all of my other original certs and important docs).

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I did get a wallet card eventually after my last recert.

OP
OP
SandpitMedic

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Thanks guys.

CANMAN

Forum Asst. Chief

My renewal shows approved for over a month now, but it says please print your new certificate.

I just renewed and was sent an email and was told I could print it off on regular paper if I wanted a card, but they are no longer sending them anymore..... I think this is pretty cheap of them. I understand alot of people are going digital and don't carry cards anymore, but my employer requires we carry a copy on our person in case of inspection and such.

There is an option to order one from the NREMT website for 5 dollars, I ended up doing that and then laminating it.

OP
OP
SandpitMedic

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Yeah, no kidding. Laaaaame.

OP
OP
SandpitMedic

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
I can make you a cert. what color crayola crayons would you like? Only $20. Cash.
Sorry, my Marine buddies ate all my crayons. I’ll have to borrow yours.

OP
OP
SandpitMedic

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
I still have one of those gold sparkly bois.

Never wore it.

Rubicon Bob

Forum Crew Member

The only "wall certificates" I have received were my original in 1984, one for 20 years, and then one for 30 years.

So I guess in 4 more years I'll get another.

As to wallet cards, I don't believe I've ever had to print mine.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Did you look at the NREMT.org recertification page?

STEP 5: PRINT YOUR CARD
After your education and skills are validated by your Training Officer and/or Medical Director, your application will be processed. Check your account and print your new National EMS Certification!

OP
OP
SandpitMedic

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Did you look at the NREMT.org recertification page?

STEP 5: PRINT YOUR CARD
After your education and skills are validated by your Training Officer and/or Medical Director, your application will be processed. Check your account and print your new National EMS Certification!
Me? Yeah, I said I read it in the OP, brother.

I was jw if they also sent a real one like the old times past... something a little more legit than something I print out and gets all chewed up over time. (Come to think of it, the ones they used to send used to get chewed up also, but a flimsy printer paper card seems like weak sauce).