Veri Health/Falck Norcal Hiring

Kayleigh

Forum Ride Along
So I'm 19 and still a relatively new EMT. I've had my EMT since I was 18 and actually my first ride along was when I was 16 so I've been around EMS for a while, but still lack experience. I was going to put in an application for Veri Health in Ukiah, CA. Does anyone know if they'll hire new EMT's? I have two really great letters of recommendation, one from a well-known medic and one from a well-known EMT. Also if anyone has experience with this, how long did it take to get a call back and an interview and what was the interview process like? Thanks in advance!

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
So I'm 19 and still a relatively new EMT. I've had my EMT since I was 18 and actually my first ride along was when I was 16 so I've been around EMS for a while, but still lack experience. I was going to put in an application for Veri Health in Ukiah, CA. Does anyone know if they'll hire new EMT's? I have two really great letters of recommendation, one from a well-known medic and one from a well-known EMT. Also if anyone has experience with this, how long did it take to get a call back and an interview and what was the interview process like? Thanks in advance!
I've heard interesting things about Falks Operations. If your near, try AMR,RM. Its union and you will be taken care of. Falk doesn't pay that well from what ive heard.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk