Venting area (Non Moderated) *Poll*

Would you like a "Venting Area" (Non-Moderated)

• YES

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • NO

Votes: 24 43.6%

• Total voters

Melclin

Forum Deputy Chief
We could make VentMedic a moderator.

Bah-Dum-Bum

Yeah but I'd have to tuck my shirt in to post...and stop abusing pt.s... pffft... bugger that^_^.

I kid mods, I kid.... *look in his control panel for an 'inflammatory post' infraction*. ;)

EMTinNEPA

Guess who's back...
If you are asking if you have to have your NREMT to get certified then no they do not. You just have to pass the state course. Yes you can be 16 to be certified in PA.

For EMT, perhaps... however, to get your Pennsylvania EMT-P card, you have to pass NREMT-P. You don't have to maintain it, but you have to initially pass it in order to get your PA paramedic cert.

Pudge40

Forum Lieutenant
For EMT, perhaps... however, to get your Pennsylvania EMT-P card, you have to pass NREMT-P. You don't have to maintain it, but you have to initially pass it in order to get your PA paramedic cert.

I did not know that thanks for informing me and clarifying that.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Thumb down. Why consciously violate the site's premise?

If folks want to rant, they can PM or email their friends for a sympathetic ear or to the website's authors for experienced response and maybe discuss change.

Rants tend to start lynch mobs (and "fueds" as Sasha says). My experience from other websites is that, instead of being a calming influence, people without an axe to grind leave online gripe parties alone and the gripers just feed off one an other until they get brave and go after others.

Lastly, high emotions under discipline (internal and external) can turn from dross to brilliance, or have a chance to cool off before they do damage by mis-witted release. Once out, no retraction, really.(Been there done that:blush:)
So sez me. Rant over.