Under Armour custom EMT gear

redbull

Forum Lieutenant
Weird question but does Under Armour offer EMT custom made gear?

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Yes but if its "under" why would you need EMT printed all over it?

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm just a brand name :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:. I use Under Armour at the gym and its never let me down.

Good rule unless you want to look like an overcompensating tool: Don't wear anything related to your job at the gym.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Under armour makes boots. Thats all you need. Dont go plastering im an emt everywhere. Especially at a gym. Everyone and their mother will be running up to you asking for medical advice or not feeling well.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Under armour makes boots. Thats all you need. Dont go plastering im an emt everywhere. Especially at a gym. Everyone and their mother will be running up to you asking for medical advice or not feeling well.

Or laughing at you...

Anjel

Forum Angel

WolfmanHarris

Forum Asst. Chief
I'll admit to wearing service issued t-shirts (logo on the breast only) at the gym. But that's because our logistics division in their infinite wisdom orders these shirts as a base layer and the sleeves are consistently longer than the uniform sleeves and far heavier than a base layer should be. Therefore they get relegated to pajamas, yard work and the gym since they oblige and issue me six of these t-shirts every year.

Of course I work out at a very small crossfit gym and everyone pretty much knows everyone anyways.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Underarmor is now selling a base layer undershirt... not compression, but tight-fitting, with a neckline that doesn't bunch or fold, and NO logos on it. Fantastic for uniform or non-uniform undershirts!

Nervegas

Forum Lieutenant
Underarmor is now selling a base layer undershirt... not compression, but tight-fitting, with a neckline that doesn't bunch or fold, and NO logos on it. Fantastic for uniform or non-uniform undershirts!

And they just came out with their new speed freak boots which are amazing. A buddy of mine who is a cop out here turned me on to them. I didnt like the high back zipper boots, nor the "EMS" quarter boot, these fell in between and are like wearing tennis shoes. Little pricey at 169$ for the pair, but Ive had everything from blood and vomit run right off and clean up easy, so I feel its worth it. Only draw back is the fact that it doesnt have a zipper and requires lacing up every time.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
Good rule unless you want to look like an overcompensating tool: Don't wear anything related to your job at the gym.
I disagree.... I wear my FD shirts at the gym almost exclusively. It's a shirt I can get dirty and sweaty in, and not worry about having it ruined by excessive washes (although some of the silk screening is starting to crack). Much better than other T-shirts that I wear in normal life.

I have seen POs wear their PBA shirts and other FFs do the same.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
And they just came out with their new speed freak boots which are amazing. A buddy of mine who is a cop out here turned me on to them. I didnt like the high back zipper boots, nor the "EMS" quarter boot, these fell in between and are like wearing tennis shoes. Little pricey at 169$ for the pair, but Ive had everything from blood and vomit run right off and clean up easy, so I feel its worth it. Only draw back is the fact that it doesnt have a zipper and requires lacing up every time.

Just get one of those "add a zip" things.