Umm....Hi?

MontcoEMT2Be

Forum Ride Along
Hi all! I'm new here, but not so new to the world of EMT's. I was certified as a first responder when I was in college and I ran with our squad there, but somehow I found taking care of drunk kids unsatisfying...fast forward to now, I've decided to take the EMT-B class and I'll start volunteering with a squad after that...if I like it, I may pursue the medic certification.

That's all...just wanted to introduce myself! :)

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome.

Don't feed Jon.

Keep your head and hands inside the vehicle at all times.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome. Glad your here.

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
Welcome!!!!!

emtff376

Forum Lieutenant
Welcome welcome!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Welcome to EMTlife. We put the Fun in Dysfunction.

I'm Jon... I'm from Chester County, PA - What part of Montco are you from? (My cousin lives in Norristown and works at the 911 center)... I live in the Paoli area...

I was certified as a first responder when I was in college and I ran with our squad there, but somehow I found taking care of drunk kids unsatisfying
Tell me about it. I run with West Chester's Ambulance on Saturday nights. Our motto is - if you go on a call (non nursing home) after midnight, and fail to find a drunk... keep looking - you haven't found your patient.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
:) :) :) Welcome! :) :) :)

Carpe Diem

Forum Crew Member
Hello hello hello! glad you could join us, Im Caryn from Texas, I think im the only Texan here, guys correct me if Im wrong. Best of luck to you "cool runnings" ^_^

SarahT

Forum Probie
Welcome! :)

futuretoledoemt

Forum Crew Member
Welcome from scenic NW Ohio. Land of soybean fields, Klinger from M*A*S*H and Katie Holmes. :)

OP
OP
M

MontcoEMT2Be

Forum Ride Along
MedicStudentJon said:
Welcome to EMTlife. We put the Fun in Dysfunction.

I'm Jon... I'm from Chester County, PA - What part of Montco are you from? (My cousin lives in Norristown and works at the 911 center)... I live in the Paoli area....

My partner and I live in Limerick, I work in Wayne...well really it's KoP, with a Wayne mailing address. I'm hoping to run with either Goodwill or Trappe, but who knows what'll happen. I have a Psych degree so I'm hoping that maybe Building 50 (Norristown State Hospital) will offer me more pay for a Psych Tech once I'm an EMT than they did with just the basic degree. :)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I work in malvern with a Wayne Mailing address.

WannaBEMT

Forum Crew Member
Welcome to the forum!!

Jenn