Uh..What the Heck is THAT??

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
So I mentioned before I am really putting forth this effort at loosing weight. I have finally figured out how to use my total gym without it strangling me and I have an exercise ball that I have also started to figure out, without it throwing me off and flat onto my face or head. Plus, I have been pulling in lots of OT on our transfer truck, hence lifting patients in and out of the ambulance and into and out of bed all day.

So a few shifts back, I have my favorite partner to have on that truck with me. He is a FF, VERY PLEASENT to look at, always gets out and opens the back doors for me before I have a chance, does all the heavy lifting, and did I mention he is very pleasent to look at.

Anyway, its never long before I start feeling like I am taking advantage of him and insist on being the one to lift the stretcher and him lift the legs. So I did and as he lifted he looked over to give the go ahead and push it in nod, his eyes get all big. And he mouths "Whats that?" So now I am standing there, holding the stretcher, freaking out a little, and Im like, "What?" He points and says "THAT!" And touches my arm. I look down, and there it is......

not a lot....

just a hint....

but enough for him to notice...

D E F I N I T I O N

I SWEAR I heard angels singing Praise the LORD!! FINALLY!!!

Now....now I must feel my arms 10000000000 times a day to see if they are any firmer....or to see if the buh-bye flap is smaller underneath.....

I am getting some Definition...

AND, I have lost another 5 pounds this week.

It does NOT get any better!!!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
The rainbow letters really did it for me. Congrats!

Keep it up!

Now I just need to hear what you're doing. They're thinking of changing me from EMT-B to EMT-Fat--- :)

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Hey, good for you! Post some pics so we can all oogle the new you!

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
ROFL!!!!! Congrats sweety, since I've been working I've been losing weight again too so I know EXACTLY how you feel!!!!

WHOHOOO!!!!!!!!!

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
rescuecpt said:
Hey, good for you! Post some pics so we can all oogle the new you!

Better be careful. You might get a thread with me posting my "Before" and "After" photos. :p

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
rcmedic said:
Better be careful. You might get a thread with me posting my "Before" and "After" photos. :p

POST THEM!!!

We love pics around here!!!

OP
OP
MedicPrincess

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
I will. I asked my sister to email some of the pics we took during Christmas. When she does I will post a few.

Firechic

Forum Lieutenant
Congratulations on getting your GUNS! Flash those babies whenever possible! :)

emtff376

Forum Lieutenant
Awesome girl! Keep it up!