Traumatic experience happened yesterday....still shook up

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
JackC83

JackC83

Forum Probie
So if I go to a doctor, will they be able to rule out the possibility of it having been an epileptic episode? Are there tests they can run to check my brain for such issues? My car insurance provider allows for $5000 personal injury coverage. Would these tests exceed this coverage? I'm really...quite broke =/

I've never had a seizure before, to the best of my knowledge.

If it was a seizure, it was definitely most likely an absence seizure.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
So if I go to a doctor, will they be able to rule out the possibility of it having been an epileptic episode? Are there tests they can run to check my brain for such issues? My car insurance provider allows for $5000 personal injury coverage. Would these tests exceed this coverage? I'm really...quite broke =/

Talk to your doctor and insurance company.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader

Again...
No Medical Advice
To ensure the safety of all members, EMTLife members are not allowed to provide or seek medical advice via the forum, private message, or via EMTLife's email feature. Information contained on or made available through EMTLife is not intended to and does not constitute medical advice or recommendations of any kind. Members seeking medical advice or treatment should contact their physician or local emergency services.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.