Took a Practice Exam....

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Have any of you taken the practice exam located at this website

If not...will you guys...its only 75 questions long.

Then if you have taken it...or after you do...

Tell me what you thing of it please. I took it and scored an 81 on it - of course I have been out of my class since May and haven't opened my book at all since.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
I got an 81% too... <_<

The questions are similar to the actual test, but some of the answers offered on the NR test are a little more vague than these.

BloodNGlory02

Forum Crew Member
84%
2 years out of school

The Med control questions got me because everyones different.

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
Oh man. I got a 69%. Thats pathetic. How did I ever pass my classes? :angry: :( <_<

I do think a few of those questions were kinda out there and some of them I just plainly did not know the answer to.

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
which link do you click on when you get to the site? I didnt find anything in there about a practice test, of course I could have also overlooked it.

-capt

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Originally posted by CaptainPanic@Sep 12 2005, 08:44 AM
which link do you click on when you get to the site? I didnt find anything in there about a practice test, of course I could have also overlooked it.

-capt
Left-hand side about halfway down it will say "Registry Review". Click there.

CodeSurfer

Forum Captain
I got an 87%, but I still think these questions were very vague and misleading.

joemt

Forum Lieutenant
96%, but I think that was luck... some of those answers were ambiguous to say the least. I've taken the NREMT-B Prep Exam that they have available and have done much better, and felt more comfortable with the answers.