Time for a change???

HasTy

Forum Lieutenant
*insert shameless plug comment here*

While I am not trying to steal business away from EMTLife if those of you who are leaving or just want a new place to spread your knowledge then come check out a little start up site called.....www.globalems.org we have very few members and are pretty open as far as whats going on...

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Thanks!

I've handled four sites at a time....

Summit

Critical Crazy
Heh, I'm on about 14 sites. I've got about 20K combined posts. Some I give time to, some I give none to.

dewd09

Forum Crew Member
*insert shameless plug comment here*

While I am not trying to steal business away from EMTLife if those of you who are leaving or just want a new place to spread your knowledge then come check out a little start up site called.....www.globalems.org we have very few members and are pretty open as far as whats going on...

What happened to Scotty? Did he die?

dewd09

Forum Crew Member
Really, most EMS forums suck. This, and the other one w/ EMT in the title are the only good ones. In reality, anyway. Ease of access, etc., colors are a big thing.

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
Seems too restricted upon joining, generally speaking. Not overly flattering to be "approved by an administrator".

DFDEMS

Forum Crew Member
My guess is the "approved by administrator" is an attempt to keep spam out. It's actually time consuming for the Mods and Admin so I would have to say Kudo's for them doing it.

OP
OP
HasTy

HasTy

Forum Lieutenant
Actually that is correct we are currently getting slammed by spammers so we are approving all the accounts so we can try to keep the spamming down.