Thoughts and prayers needed

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Listening to the scanner tonight, I heard a neighboring district get toned out for a one vehicle roll over accident. The vehicle involved is a SO patrol car on it's top, and the driver can not be found at this time.

Sasha

Forum Chief
That's terrible I hope he is ok and everything works out.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I can't even imagine hearing that and not being able to respond.

OP
OP
ffemt8978

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I can't even imagine hearing that and not being able to respond.

I want to, but I feel I would be more of a hinderance than a help. They've got 2 fire rigs, an ambulance, and about 9 patrol cars in route or on scene.

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
The deputy involved is in my thoughts. I hope he or she is okay. Keep us updated.

OP
OP
ffemt8978

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
They found him, still inside the vehicle. It sounds like the reporting party couldn't see him in the vehicle. The helo has been launched.

Sasha

Forum Chief
They found him, still inside the vehicle. It sounds like the reporting party couldn't see him in the vehicle. The helo has been launched.

That's great!

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
I really hope he is Ok. Washington can't deal with any more officers being hurt/killed right now.

EDIT: I spoke 5 seconds too soon. When I googled news sites for WA I found this.

Last edited by a moderator:

kittaypie

Forum Crew Member
I really hope he is Ok. Washington can't deal with any more officers being hurt/killed right now.

EDIT: I spoke 5 seconds too soon. When I googled news sites for WA I found this.

that's horrible...

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
It's very unfortunate, but I'm curious as to how he rolled his vehicle during a routine patrol.

Thoughts go out to his two sons.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
They may never be able to find out. It may be that the weather was bad, or an animal ran out in the road or something like that.

Epi-do

I see dead people
My thoughts and prayers go out to his friends, family, and co-workers.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
That is so sad! I know how it feels to loose a fellow emergency worker.

Thoughts and prayers for family, friends and co-workers from a fellow Washingtonian.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Just thought I'd let you know that several Stevens County Deputies that I have run across on scene are wearing black bands on their badges for the fallen deputy.

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
WA LE has been having terrible luck lately. I wonder why he crashed and if it was medical related to his hx of cancer treatment?