Things that get "stuck" in People besides knifes

Steveb

Forum Lieutenant
Ok I'll start from my plethora of calls over the years. LOL

Lightbulb in the rear
remote control in the rear (the patient "accidentially" sat on it. :rolleyes:)
Cucumber x2
Coke Bottle
and finally

a shower head.. Ouch.... :rofl:

Ummmmhhhh I never want to work where you work.......

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Motorcyclist with a collapsed beer can jammed part way into his mouth when he hit the tree at an estimated 60 mph.
That's one type of incident a full face mask can prevent unless it has those can holder thingees with straws like this helmet:
172-06601P1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

thetincan

Forum Ride Along
in my class saw and xray of a pt rear they put a shampoo bottle then tried to remove it with a coat hanger. the story they told was they where in the shower and fell on it.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EMT2B

Forum Lieutenant
... The end result was castration because the cement was squeezed in over 20 hours prior to admission at the mental health facility.

I think you meant penile amputation, right jedi? Castration would be the surgical removal of the testicles. Amputation would be the penis itself. Easy to get them confused though.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
I had a guy one time who was drunk and woke up in his car with his penis in a beer bottle. Rather swollen in there.

He went to the OR, and they cut it off.

The bottle, lol.

:rolleyes:

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Glasscutter I hope.

TatuICU

Forum Lieutenant
Penis in a tequila bottle with ejaculate. Uro came in, drew a picture of what he was going to do for the patient complete with the Patron markings. Wrapped the bottle, broke it, and rescued the penis......sort of.

Smellypaddler

Forum Probie
when I was in the army one of the guys got his penis stuck in a glass milk bottle.

We all played rock, paper, scissors to work out who was going to smash it off :rofl:

I haven't come across anything on road yet but one of my colleagues attended a couple the other day where the gentleman was stuck in the ladies abdominal stoma......

Ghostnineone

Forum Probie
Heard about a guy that tried to fix his constipation by jamming a vibrating tooth brush up his rear. It got stuck of course.

Someone else filled their rectum with polyurethane foam because they "wanted a buttplug that filled them"

The 3lt soda bottle and the aliens guy are pretty ridiculous...

Last edited by a moderator:

armywifeemt

Forum Lieutenant
Not my own story, but just as a reference... you probably shouldn't "sit" on tennis balls if you are allergic to latex.