The Stat Glucose that killed!

OP
OP
willbeflight

willbeflight

Forum Lieutenant
If I have to go to the hospital over that way I am going to ask the lab tech if they are on EMT LIFE before they do a finger :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: on me. But seriously sorry to hear that. Just remember the fact is in this business we are going to see people die. Always keep in mind we do not make the decision on when it is somebody's time. All we can do is keep on doing our best.

Thanks Poppy, for your encouragement. This is not the first patient I have seen die. I have been in the medical field for ten years. I posted this, because it was one of those, "Did that just happen" kind of things. I must state for the record, I, IN NO WAY, CAUSED THIS PATIENT TO DIE! I also want everyone in here to know that it was all about crappy timing. Nothing else! :rolleyes:

WannaBeFlight

Forum Lieutenant
If I have to go to the hospital over that way I am going to ask the lab tech if they are on EMT LIFE before they do a finger :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: on me. But seriously sorry to hear that. Just remember the fact is in this business we are going to see people die. Always keep in mind we do not make the decision on when it is somebody's time. All we can do is keep on doing our best.

Not fair...I havent killed anyone before! Just cause she is my buddy doesnt mean I will! I would take the very best care of you!
MAMA!!!:p

WannaBeFlight

Forum Lieutenant
Thanks Poppy, for your encouragement. This is not the first patient I have seen die. I have been in the medical field for ten years. I posted this, because it was one of those, "Did that just happen" kind of things. I must state for the record, I, IN NO WAY, CAUSED THIS PATIENT TO DIE! I also want everyone in here to know that it was all about crappy timing. Nothing else! :rolleyes:

Maybe he thought he saw an angel...:)

OP
OP
willbeflight

willbeflight

Forum Lieutenant
Not fair...I havent killed anyone before! Just cause she is my buddy doesnt mean I will! I would take the very best care of you!
MAMA!!!:p

Traitor!! lmao :p