The Official EMTLIFE Introduction Thread

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
Look, it's nothing personal. Since joining you have come off like a troll. Not sure if it intentional or not. If it is not intentional may I suggest checking the tone of your posts before posting.

URI

Forum Crew Member
Hey everyone my name is Jason, I am new to the forums and fairly new to EMS as well. I have been a EMT-B for the past two years and am finishing up my paramedic program. I work for a private ambulance service and volunteer at a local FD in my spare time. I appreciate the opportunity to be on this forums and I look forward to meeting you guys. Thanks

First, welcome to EMTLife!

Reply to this thread with a brief introduction so that we can learn a little about you. We hope you stick around for a while and contribute to our community.

Thanks!

Sasha

Forum Chief
Look, it's nothing personal. Since joining you have come off like a troll. Not sure if it intentional or not. If it is not intentional may I suggest checking the tone of your posts before posting.

Yeah. Telling respected members they have no opinion because they've not been in it as long as you? Very trollish.

Welcome to the forum regardless.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Hey everyone my name is Jason, I am new to the forums and fairly new to EMS as well. I have been a EMT-B for the past two years and am finishing up my paramedic program. I work for a private ambulance service and volunteer at a local FD in my spare time. I appreciate the opportunity to be on this forums and I look forward to meeting you guys. Thanks

Welcome

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Room at the trough for most. Belly up!

Krispy Jordan

Forum Ride Along
Just sayin hello..

Hi everyone! Just sayin hello.. I'm new to this forum!
Hope to find here something new..website look really fantastic!:blush:

SanDiegoDude

Forum Ride Along
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I have recently decided to become an EMT with the end goal to be a firefighter. I'm currently looking for EMT-B Schools in the San Diego area.

EMTHokie

Forum Probie
Hello all,

New to the forum, I am a current EMT in Maryland looking to become a Medic here in the next year or so. Looking forward to chatting and learning from all of you.

Clutch70

Forum Ride Along
Howdy ya'll, I'm Brennan. I'm a full time student at Texas Tech and am planning on taking my EMT-B test in the middle of this summer. I was stoked when I found out there was such a well developed forum all about EMTs.

Happy posting! Can't wait to see ya'll out there!

Vetitas86

Forum Lieutenant
Howdy ya'll, I'm Brennan. I'm a full time student at Texas Tech and am planning on taking my EMT-B test in the middle of this summer. I was stoked when I found out there was such a well developed forum all about EMTs.

Happy posting! Can't wait to see ya'll out there!

Wreck em Tech! Considering going there to finish undergrad up.

MNCROB

Forum Ride Along
New onboard

Well I lurked about 2 weeks before I decided to take the plunge.

My name is Rob.

Will be moving back to Texas in May and starting work as an EMT-B, plan on going for Paramedics license in about a year.

Looking forward to learning from y'all

Always BSI

Forum Lieutenant
Hi!
My name is Jonathan

I have been lurking these boards for the past year now...
I Don't post much to be honest, but I have been lately here and there. I kinda just read up on stuff, probably because i feel intimidated by everyone here. ^_^

Well anyways I completed my EMT class back in December 2010. I'm currently looking for a job as a basic. I live in CA so I guess I'm screwed :(

Take care EMTLIFE <3 :)

MapleLeaf4Evr

Forum Ride Along
Hey everyone, I'm a cop but also licensed as an EMT. I just joined the forum today and wanted to make sure my profile was all in order.

Cheers

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
Hey everyone, I'm a cop but also licensed as an EMT. I just joined the forum today and wanted to make sure my profile was all in order.

Cheers

Welcome aboard

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Welcome to EMTLIFE. We're glad to see you here. At this rate we might need to add seating :)

Bjop

Forum Ride Along
Hi. A new member from the UK cave rescue community. I have benn involved in cave rescue since 1970 as a grunt, underground leader, first aider, now cave rescue contoller and team Warden. A toolmaker by trade I now design and manufacture confined space stretchers. Interest in all aspects of EMT because you never stop learning.

AirMed44

Forum Probie
Hey everyone...my name is Rick Erickson. Met bigbaldguy on a plane flight and decided I would join in. I've been around EMS about 15 years now as an EMT, paramedic and current flight paramedic and critical care educator. Can't wait to read some posts and learn a little bit from everyone! Have a good one and be safe all!

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
Great to have you! Now where are the cookies, your always supposed to bring cookies!

Anjel

Forum Angel
Hey everyone...my name is Rick Erickson. Met bigbaldguy on a plane flight and decided I would join in. I've been around EMS about 15 years now as an EMT, paramedic and current flight paramedic and critical care educator. Can't wait to read some posts and learn a little bit from everyone! Have a good one and be safe all!

If you met BBG and don't have cookies I am going to be seriously upset with him.