Cant carry gear, patient, or distance.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
That broken ankle is a time critical injury

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
In California, the answer is a resounding YES. Especially these days. :cool:
No worries there...California won't allow them because it's not zero-emission. 🤪

MedicFF

Forum Probie
No worries there...California won't allow them because it's not zero-emission. 🤪

haha! True story. That state is a mess thanks to Newsom, Harris, Pelosi, et al. Some great people, places, and aspects, too. “A nice place to visit” is its max for achievement.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
haha! True story. That state is a mess thanks to Newsom, Harris, Pelosi, et al. Some great people, places, and aspects, too. “A nice place to visit” is its max for achievement.
I won't even visit unless I have to.

E tank

Caution: Paralyzing Agent
Perhaps not. It’s a massive state with a lot of places worth visiting and things you can’t see or do anywhere else. It has its value. But living there? Na.

And yet all of the authors of that state's demise will be re-elected without difficulty.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Let's not have a political debate in this thread.

MedicFF

Forum Probie
Let's not have a political debate in this thread.

Not looking to get political at all and I’m as moderate as it gets. Yeah, I dropped some names. My energy is too valuable to my job and the community to get distracted and attached to political motives. Making the world a better place starts with our own actions.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Not looking to get political at all and I’m as moderate as it gets. Yeah, I dropped some names. My energy is too valuable to my job and the community to get distracted and attached to political motives. Making the world a better place starts with our own actions.
Agreed, but as has been amply demonstrated in the past ideological political discussions turn heated, then some people get forum vacations. Just trying to nip it in the bud.

MedicFF

Forum Probie
Agreed, but as has been amply demonstrated in the past ideological political discussions turn heated, then some people get forum vacations. Just trying to nip it in the bud.

I appreciate your efforts to maintain quality culture.

Sooo...about those vacations days...should I talk to labor about that?:cool: