The Electric Fence

rescuepoppy

Forum Lieutenant
OH MY GOODNESS! thats is right, I forgot all about "the boys"... but wouldnt the assess for injuries have covered that? :rolleyes: Thanks, Wings are on their way!

Wannabeflight an gonnabeflight will know what I mean here. MAMA

willbeflight

Forum Lieutenant
Last edited by a moderator:

armywifeemt

Forum Lieutenant
Around age 10 my dad got me one of those little badass compound bow beginner kits."

"You know what? Screw that. I'm going back in the house for the other can. Yes, I got a second can of pyrodex and dumped it too....Now we're cookin'. "

"My dad was walking towards me in slow motion with a WTF look in his eyes. I turned back towards my target just in time to see the arrow pierce the starting fluid can right through the main pile of pyrodex at the bottom.

OH CRAP!!! "

"I can only assume is a Viet Nam flashback, 'ECHO BRAVO CHARLIE, YOUR BRINGIN' 'EM IN TOO CLOSE!! CEASE FIRE, DAMNIT CEASE FIRE!!!!!"

" I remember at one point my mom had to give me CPR so dad could beat me some more. Bring him back to life so dad can kill him again. Thanks mom. "

"I guess what I'm trying to say is, get your kids into archery. It's good discipline and will teach them skills they can really use - like to get the butt kicking of a lifetime."

I think my husband MAY have written this initially..

His dad was a marine. His mom is a nurse. He is a pyro who became a soldier himself and frequently begs my approval of him going EOD (which he will NEVER get). Things that go boom make him happy. He actually blew his leg up with a molotov cocktail gone wrong when he was 15 or 16.

On the off chance that it wasn't him who wrote it initially though, I'm NOT forwarding it... no need to be giving him ideas... I like my apartment on it's foundation....

WarDance

Forum Lieutenant
I think my husband MAY have written this initially..

His dad was a marine. His mom is a nurse. He is a pyro who became a soldier himself and frequently begs my approval of him going EOD (which he will NEVER get). Things that go boom make him happy. He actually blew his leg up with a molotov cocktail gone wrong when he was 15 or 16.

On the off chance that it wasn't him who wrote it initially though, I'm NOT forwarding it... no need to be giving him ideas... I like my apartment on it's foundation....

Actually my dad's cousin from the city most likely wrote this! He once peed on the electric fence while all the other kids that knew better watched.

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
that is way to DAMN funny!!! i got one about this guy with a personal tazer he bought for his wife i will have to post. LOVE IT