the 100% directionless thread

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
Who said anything about “Looking the other way“? I sure didn’t. Having a lot more experience than some in WHY gives me a better position. What “complete lack of understanding “ are you referring to? That cops should allow safety problems to just slide on by? DUIs to be waved off due to cultural differences? A thief let off because they can’t afford the TV they are stealing?

Safety? I have cracked glass which hasn't impaired me and it's not even a crime by itself. (New info to me)

I'm not drunk. I have never driven drunk or under the influence of illegal or unsafe substances.

I'm not stealing anything, unnecessary items or not.

My "crime" is being poor, lol.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
The reveal at the end of last episode of WandaVision, that's not an Avengers level threat, that's a John Wick level threat...

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
we got about 0.25 Lucy’s of snow today.
4801905F-9CF7-4F0A-9642-3646D22122C0.jpeg

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
So in today's news from EMT class, a student was making up a scenario and complained of chest pain but denied any radiation of the pain. The instructor asked the class, "Since the pain doesn't radiate anywhere, what can we rule out?" Everyone just stared at him... I think at least half the class knew where he was going but nobody wanted to say it.

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
So in today's news from EMT class, a student was making up a scenario and complained of chest pain but denied any radiation of the pain. The instructor asked the class, "Since the pain doesn't radiate anywhere, what can we rule out?" Everyone just stared at him... I think at least half the class knew where he was going but nobody wanted to say it.

Pregnancy

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
After looking through military NVG's I have determined that I need to buy PS31's in white phosphorus. Pretty sweet.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Who said anything about “Looking the other way“? I sure didn’t. Having a lot more experience than some in WHY gives me a better position. What “complete lack of understanding “ are you referring to? That cops should allow safety problems to just slide on by? DUIs to be waved off due to cultural differences? A thief let off because they can’t afford the TV they are stealing?

Safety? I have cracked glass which hasn't impaired me and it's not even a crime by itself. (New info to me)

I'm not drunk. I have never driven drunk or under the influence of illegal or unsafe substances.

I'm not stealing anything, unnecessary items or not.

My "crime" is being poor, lol.
What part of get back off topic wasn't clear?

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
Still waiting to hear back from the new jobs for a second start date. Contacted one, David contacted the other. He got the 911 job as well.

Unemployment might have made an early decision to deny me, but because they contacted me and I missed the call. But I called them back and left several messages, and per voice-mail of the person with a personal extension I can never reach, it says they would wait to make a decision if I left a vm before the due date of today at 1500.
Tax return came in, less than 400$, but it should cover rent now.

Waiting to hear back from rental assistance programs, FEMA, school programs, etc. Just anything at this point.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
FCE87573-23EF-47A7-A27B-F49081295E65.gif

When you walk to the mailbox and find a reimbursement check for the advanced cert exam—or really for anything—you’d forgot was pending.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
How did you like it?
Strange. I miss being able to see and immediately talk to students. But, I’ll get used to it.

the technology though. That’s pretty amazing. Streaming with OBS, multiple cameras, virtual whiteboard with my iPad, able to insert video and animation. It’s absolutely crazy.