the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Reason #524 to hurry up and move out, my folks are starting to talk about setting me up with various coworkers daughters -_-
If any of them are cute, send them my way haha

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh, and just got an update on my uncle: after his angiogram (aka "special wire inserted to test his artery") he has ~30-40% plaque buildup in his arteries, one with 70%. No stents put in. Apparently his cp and sob are being caused by abnormally low potassium levels. And he is also being released to go home.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Reason #524 to hurry up and move out, my folks are starting to talk about setting me up with various coworkers daughters -_-

Nice to know my parents aren't the only ones that do that.

EMT2015

Forum Captain
If they have any good looking sons, feel free to send them my way! ;)

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
We should start a new thread; "this is the other thing I do"

I know there's a lot of us that have other jobs.
I'd like another job that was not EMS related, but alas, it's nice to get paid to do very little.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
A while back we had one where a guy walked into the range, rented one and offed himself.
Very nice range though.
A couple ranges out here don't rent guns to people unless one of 2 conditions are met. One is that they bring a partner (witness) and the other is that they already own guns. The general idea is that people won't kill themselves if someone they know is watching and the other is that people that already have the means don't have to rent guns to kill themselves either. The other ranges don't rent guns, you have to bring your own. Suicides are pretty rare now...

Since I already own guns, I'm good to go.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm hoping my transcripts hurry up and come in so I can finish applying to that Rialto AO position.

(The application asks you for the total number of college credits you have and then tells you to attach transcripts as substantiating documents)

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Ok so I'm getting ready to write an email to the one ambulance company I've applied to and have had the process seemingly stalled. What do you guys think?

Ms. Contact,

I am looking to see if I can follow up on my pre-employment physical. I interviewed with name and took the written and was sent to the Occupational Health Center to do the physical and drug screen on Nov 18th. I was told that when the drug test results came back I would be able to schedule the lift test. I was told it should have taken approximately 3 business days for the results to come in, however it has been about 4 weeks now, so I was wondering if it was possible to follow up on those results so I can continue in the hiring process. Thank you very much.

Respectfully,

My name
Phone number
Email address

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I wish I had the money to build a super badass off roading machine.