the 100% directionless thread

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
So if I had a bag of pistols...
... and they all came from the same owner and the total was >$950... Felony time! Now if the DA cared, they might notice that perhaps an unregistered gun in your possession might be a Felony via a different Penal Code. I don't yet know if that portion of the code was changed by Prop. 47.

irishboxer384

Forum Captain
... and they all came from the same owner and the total was >$950... Felony time! Now if the DA cared, they might notice that perhaps an unregistered gun in your possession might be a Felony via a different Penal Code. I don't yet know if that portion of the code was changed by Prop. 47.

I did write more than that must've been an error, crazy law though!

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Why do I feel like you have all the good luck. Glad your out of the hospital!
Well. I'm still stuck here right now. Were waiting on my walker to be delivered. I'm on no weight bearing status on left wrist and obviously left hip. So I'm getting a nifty platform walker
Oh man. :/ that sucks. Glad you're (relatively) okay.
Yeah, I definitely have been better. I had a total of 5 pins and 3 plates in the femoral head. Going in a few weeks, they may still be doing a total hip replacement.
Damn didn't you just get your bike like a week ago? Goodluck man
Yep I did. I bought it on the 27th... The bike lost the clutch, shift lever, mirror and some scratches on engine casing.
And wet tire.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Well. I'm still stuck here right now. Were waiting on my walker to be delivered. I'm on no weight bearing status on left wrist and obviously left hip. So I'm getting a nifty platform walker

Yeah, I definitely have been better. I had a total of 5 pins and 3 plates in the femoral head. Going in a few weeks, they may still be doing a total hip replacement.

Yep I did. I bought it on the 27th... The bike lost the clutch, shift lever, mirror and some scratches on engine casing.
And wet tire.

What happened @9D4 ?

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
I meant how did the crash happen.
It was raining. Brand new oily tire and no road traction. It just went out from underneath.
Dude that suuucks. Glad you had your helmet and chaps on.
Yeah I definitely am too. The helmet has faired better. Visor shattered and the helmet got sanded down a little bit.
I completely avoided road rash except for a tiny spot on my back where the jacket rode up.

As it is I'm on a timeline of 2-4 months before I can walk, so my work is gracious enough to let me work from home and I will be moving back in with my parents. Hospital was trying to place me in a SNF... Nuh uh haha

irishboxer384

Forum Captain
It was raining. Brand new oily tire and no road traction. It just went out from underneath.

Yeah I definitely am too. The helmet has faired better. Visor shattered and the helmet got sanded down a little bit.
I completely avoided road rash except for a tiny spot on my back where the jacket rode up.

As it is I'm on a timeline of 2-4 months before I can walk, so my work is gracious enough to let me work from home and I will be moving back in with my parents. Hospital was trying to place me in a SNF... Nuh uh haha

Get better soon that sucks balls. Amazes me that in texas you can ride a bike without a helmet

teedubbyaw

Forum Deputy Chief

Been there before. A few months after I got my first bike, it had rained for the first time in months and I hit a slick spot turning on an overpass. Bike slid a good 30-40ft. That was the first of my many crashes after I started riding on the track. I've been lucky with only a broken up shoulder.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
This is why I don't ride.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Probly need a new helmet post crash
Hardly ever happens. I crashed on my dirt bike my first ride with a new helmet. At $250 to replace it I said it's still good.

Angel

Paramedic
You guys are crazy. I wanted a bike so bad but chickened out...this doesn't help change my mind...at all lol

Anjel

Forum Angel
Michigan passed a no helmet law a couple years ago. Hasn't faired well for a few of my patients.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Darn you @Handsome Robb for making the paramedic edge topic show up on my newsfeed on facebook.

My brain hurts from people wanting to haul butt to the ED before fixing the sugar