the 100% directionless thread

Epi-do

I see dead people
Had an odd thing happen yesterday. Picked up a patient yesterday that had the same first name as me. She had just had a baby recently, so we were talking about her new son, and come to find out he has the same name as my son, and it isn't a common name. In fact, her son is the only other person I have ever "met" that has the same name as my son.

What are the odds that both she and her son would have the same names as my son and me?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
She's stealing your identity...or you're stealing hers. :p

JPINFV

Gadfly
Our invasion of Mars continues with the successful landing of Curiosity on a sound stage someplace in Hollywood.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Just finalised everything with the break up. She's telling her parents (who we live with) today. I'm gonna keep living with her and we are going to try the friends route. Hopefully we can make it work that way.

I just have to get used to sleeping alone.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Just finalised everything with the break up. She's telling her parents (who we live with) today. I'm gonna keep living with her and we are going to try the friends route. Hopefully we can make it work that way.

I am really sorry you have to go through all of that.

shiroun

Forum Lieutenant

It never is fun to have a break up, especially when youre so invested. I'm truly sorry.

By the way, NPAs are not fun to have inserted.

shiroun

Forum Lieutenant
A girl in my EMR class attempted to insert an OPA on herself... and easily succeeded.

We didn't ask too many questions.

I can put an OPA in myself, it's just keeping it in that's a little hard, considering I puke. NPAs feel disgusting all the way in.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

Ahhh that sucks. If you need anything just let me know T.

TB 3541

Forum Lieutenant
Our invasion of Mars continues with the successful landing of Curiosity on a sound stage someplace in Hollywood.

tin_foil_hat.gif

Seriously though, you're probably right. :rolleyes:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

I feel your pain.

TB 3541

Forum Lieutenant
Since my son and I are both older than her son and her, I would say they are stealing ours.

I found a guy about my age on facebook with the same first and last name as me, and he also has two friends that have the same first and last names as my best friend and his brother.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I am really sorry you have to go through all of that.

I don't remember if I put in the first post about it, but we were engaged to get married at the end of next year.

Thanks for all the help though everyone. I've actually gotten more support from you guys here than some of my other friends. She is my first true love since pretty much every other girl I dated before was abusive. So I'm kinda going through the first major break up thing lol.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I don't remember if I put in the first post about it, but we were engaged to get married at the end of next year.

Thanks for all the help though everyone. I've actually gotten more support from you guys here than some of my other friends. She is my first true love since pretty much every other girl I dated before was abusive. So I'm kinda going through the first major break up thing lol.

Dude - that sucks.

And the friend route sucks, too. Not sure that it's any worse than just never seeing her again... but yeah, it's not that fun.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
So, Mr. Mayor, I was thinking...you know how we have all those calls where, you know, it'd be pretty sweet to have an amphibious tracked vehicle...

http://youtu.be/QLpP3MYkfDk

2011-12-06_1935.png

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

I'm friends with all but a few of my exes. It doesn't happen right away. It took at least a couple of years with most of them and in a few cases 15+ years. Don't expect to just pop right into buddy mode. You're both going to need to heal and get distance from the pain and hurt first.