Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Glad im not working the 21st :D

We are all working on the 21st...

end-of-the-world-2.jpg

jgaddis82

Forum Crew Member
please explain..does not compute

This guy in my class is always bragging about his wife being a dentist. Yet he has one of the most messed up grills i have ever seen. ????

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
It's such an odd transition going from working all trauma all weekend to playing BLS taxi during the week.

EDIT: Not that I don't like working IFT, it just amazes me how little actual intelligence is needed for IFT here in San Diego

Tell that to the nurses around here. It amazes me how little they apparently need to know to get by.

Last edited by a moderator:

JPINFV

Gadfly
This guy in my class is always bragging about his wife being a dentist. Yet he has one of the most messed up grills i have ever seen. ????
That's not nearly as bad as all of the RTs who smoke.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
It's such an odd transition going from working all trauma all weekend to playing BLS taxi during the week.

EDIT: Not that I don't like working IFT, it just amazes me how little actual intelligence is needed for IFT here in San Diego

Or how little intelligence is needed for working IFT anywhere.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Heaps of ambos, nurses and medical staff suck fags out back here, disgustingly ironic

In mine and Exodus' response area that takes on a whole new meaning :rofl:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Well this is a dilemma. I've been invited to the wedding of one of my favorite medics...but I'm also scheduled for an OT shift that day with one of my favorite partners. I'm not a huge fan of weddings...but I feel like I should go.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Well this is a dilemma. I've been invited to the wedding of one of my favorite medics...but I'm also scheduled for an OT shift that day with one of my favorite partners. I'm not a huge fan of weddings...but I feel like I should go.

Do ya prefer money or executions?

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
In mine and Exodus' response area that takes on a whole new meaning :rofl:

In my whole two, almost three or four months out there, I have seen more nipple rings than I have my entire life... On men.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I'd go to the wedding. This might be a once in a life opportunity and it would probably mean something to your friend. Unless your partner has cancer or your company decides to get rid of OT, they'll probably be still around after the wedding. I would feel disrespected if you chose work (even our jobs are cool) over my wedding. I bet he's bribing you already with free food, alcohol, and maybe some cute girls there. ;) Do it.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
So the ops guy (non-EMT) at my PT IFT gig decided he was going to give me crap (legitimate I'm going to write you up crap) for opening a drug box for training purposes when I'm not an FTO.... Yeah... I may have gone overboard blowing up on him :unsure: No write up though :D He ended up seeing it my way :p

Wow. I wouldn't last working anywhere else. That is stupid.

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm getting a new partner from our sister shop that does mainly IFT. As far as I know his only emergency experience is contract facilities. This should be interesting

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C