the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
14 yo with suicidal/homicidal ideologies. Felt like I was hanging him out to dry in my chart...hopefully he gets the help he needs.

"If they don't help me I'm gonna go to the hospital and shoot everybody" ... when did kids get so crazy?

ARose

Forum Lieutenant
14 yo with suicidal/homicidal ideologies. Felt like I was hanging him out to dry in my chart...hopefully he gets the help he needs.

"If they don't help me I'm gonna go to the hospital and shoot everybody" ... when did kids get so crazy?

I'm sorry dude. I think they were always crazy, but that's just me. I know I was when I was a kid. I hope he gets the help he needs too.

Epi-do

I see dead people
Nothing like walking into a house, not seeing anyone that looks remotely like they might possibly need an ambulance, and when asked what is going on, being told, "She doesn't want to be alone, and I can't say anymore, so I called you."

What, exactly, do you think I can do? I can't sit here and babysit...

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Nothing like walking into a house, not seeing anyone that looks remotely like they might possibly need an ambulance, and when asked what is going on, being told, "She doesn't want to be alone, and I can't say anymore, so I called you."

What, exactly, do you think I can do? I can't sit here and babysit...

Sounds like it's time to call another agency such as Adult Protective Services.

Epi-do

I see dead people
We did notify adult protective services, only to be told they have tried to get help in to the house before and it has been refused every time it is offered. The neighbors all pitch in to keep the place clean and make sure she has meals to eat every day. Because the neighbors are willing to help out, APS says they can't force the issue.

Spedz

Forum Probie
We did notify adult protective services, only to be told they have tried to get help in to the house before and it has been refused every time it is offered. The neighbors all pitch in to keep the place clean and make sure she has meals to eat every day. Because the neighbors are willing to help out, APS says they can't force the issue.

Sounds very much like Indiana... unfortunately:glare:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I'm sorry dude. I think they were always crazy, but that's just me. I know I was when I was a kid. I hope he gets the help he needs too.

I was too. But I didn't go around threatening to kill people.

He didn't like it when I told him his vitals were great and started getting wild. You get some pretty interesting looks bringing a 14 YO in to the ER in restraints.

ARose

Forum Lieutenant
I was too. But I didn't go around threatening to kill people.

He didn't like it when I told him his vitals were great and started getting wild. You get some pretty interesting looks bringing a 14 YO in to the ER in restraints.

Touché.
I sound like my grandmother by saying this, but kids seriously have the sh*t end of the stick these days....my heart really goes out to them.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

There are a lot of cracks just the right size for kids to fall into. Very sad.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Just got home from 3 days of dirt bike riding/offroading. I really need to get an overhead light bar on my truck.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Just got home from 3 days of dirt bike riding/offroading. I really need to get an overhead light bar on my truck.

I've been on the fence about one for my jeep. I reallllllly want one, but then I'd have to lose the ski racks...and I don't really want wet skis dripping on my leather, subs, or amp....

Ahh decisions, decisions.

Either way, sounds like a blast of a weekend. Where'd you go?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I've been on the fence about one for my jeep. I reallllllly want one, but then I'd have to lose the ski racks...and I don't really want wet skis dripping on my leather, subs, or amp....

Ahh decisions, decisions.

Either way, sounds like a blast of a weekend. Where'd you go?

My 2 biggest issues are:
1) I would want all HID lights which means alot of $$$$
2) my truck is only a 2 wheel drive (but it has 35 inch tires with a 6 inch lift up front and 4 inch in back)

And we went to a place called Johnson Valley. They hold all sorts of difference offroad races there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
My 2 biggest issues are:
1) I would want all HID lights which means alot of $$$$
2) my truck is only a 2 wheel drive (but it has 35 inch tires with a 6 inch lift up front and 4 inch in back)

Agreed on the HID's. The bar itself is pretty cheap, though.

My Heep is all-time 4wd, 2 inch lift, sittin on 32s. The fenders are getting chopped as soon as I have time. The 32s are a tad big :D

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Agreed on the HID's. The bar itself is pretty cheap, though.

My Heep is all-time 4wd, 2 inch lift, sittin on 32s. The fenders are getting chopped as soon as I have time. The 32s are a tad big :D

I have 2 KC Highlites on my truck right now (I hit an owl 3 months ago so only one of the lights work tho...). But they aren't bright enough. So I would get 5 HIDs for the overhead lightbar and then 2 for the front lightbar $$$ :sad:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Hush you I just downgraded from a 96 Grand Cherokee Limited ... loved it great to drive, stupid gas at NZ$7/gal

99 Limited here :) Only has 133k on it and people never believe me when i tell them it has that many miles.

It does need a new heater core though and the driver's window sticks if it's remotely chilly outside.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I have 2 KC Highlites on my truck right now (I hit an owl 3 months ago so only one of the lights work tho...). But they aren't bright enough. So I would get 5 HIDs for the overhead lightbar and then 2 for the front lightbar $$$ :sad:

I think I'd be good with 4 :p

Also I've had my eye out for a newer year of my body style with headlights that aren't all fogged.

Idk what it is but the last few cars I've owned always have dim headlights <_<