Tommerag

What day is it?
Start my surgical clinicals tomorrow woot woot

Sasha

Forum Chief
Ok jon...

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
I picked up a Nook Color last night and rooted it to run Android 2.2. I'm still laughing at the irony of running a Kindle App on my Nook.

adamjh3

Double-post, but is anyone using Epocrates on a Nook Color with android?

I've been trying to get it working, but when it shows the "downloading clinical content" screen, it gets to about 50%, then stays there. It's been sitting like that for about an hour. I've tried removing and re-installing the app with no joy.

adamjh3

Double-post, but is anyone using Epocrates on a Nook Color with android?

I've been trying to get it working, but when it shows the "downloading clinical content" screen, it gets to about 50%, then stays there. It's been sitting like that for about an hour. I've tried removing and re-installing the app with no joy.

adamjh3

D'oh!
epic-fail-hard-hat-fail.JPG

Sasha

Forum Chief
Hahaha just walked up to a nurse "whats your policy for when you....uhmmmm.... drop a patient?" The look on her face was priceless

And im going to a shooter range friday woo

JPINFV

Gadfly
6461? Get a life.

I'm not 100% sure you're the person who should be telling me to get a life... After all, I'm at 5.22 posts/day while you're at 5.10 posts/day. You're dangerous close to having as little of a life as I have.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I am not. Shut up.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Lakers lose the championships 0-4, much to the relief of all of the shop owners surrounding the Staples Center.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown hates veins that roll ... Brown brown'd around for 10 minutes trying to put a drip into this bloke

Bugger it, where is the EZ IO?

Sasha

Forum Chief
Lakers lose the championships 0-4, much to the relief of all of the shop owners surrounding the Staples Center.

Only losers follow football

Sasha

Forum Chief
Only losers follow basketball.

I'm entertaining myself in the chat right now.