the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
So... I met an ER doc last night that gave me hope that I might actually be smart enough to make it through med school... If that tool can do it, so can I :)

Proud to have been a service ;)

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Proud to have been a service ;)

To be 100% honest, you're one of my inspirations for even considering med school :) And running into idiot ED docs helps boost my confidence

WVEmt

Forum Crew Member
about 5 inches on the ground already and another 6-10 by tomorrow night. 6 degrees with the wind chill. stay safe out there especially if you're in the ohio valley region. im so ready to move back to phoenix:ph34r:

ShannahQuilts

Forum Crew Member
That made me shiver, just reading it. I'm in San Jose, CA, so it's not too bad here. I think my windshield was frosty one day out of the last couple of weeks - not bad.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
When I left work yesterday, it was 6 degrees, with a wind chill of 1. Today, it was 7, with a wind chill of -2. I'm ready to move somewhere warm!

emt_irl

Forum Captain
my god ireland has to be the worst place in the world to live now... financial crisis.. and deep snow all over with the average temp of -3 to -12 celcius.

it hasnt been this bad since the early 80's

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
When I left work yesterday, it was 6 degrees, with a wind chill of 1. Today, it was 7, with a wind chill of -2. I'm ready to move somewhere warm!

Nice and sunny here in Kiwi ....

my god ireland has to be the worst place in the world to live now... financial crisis.. and deep snow all over with the average temp of -3 to -12 celcius.

it hasnt been this bad since the early 80's

Ew, the eighties! :p

JPINFV

Gadfly
It was a beautiful day today, sunny, clear, low 70's, so I decided to go shotgun shooting (trap). I shot 18, 21, and 19. One of these days I'll shoot a 25... one of these days.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
It was a beautiful day today, sunny, clear, low 70's, so I decided to go shotgun shooting (trap). I shot 18, 21, and 19. One of these days I'll shoot a 25... one of these days.

I didn't know you were a shooter!

And as for me, one of these days I might shoot a 21. Lol!

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Mrs Brown has a tummy bug and is being stubborn, refusing Browns efforts to nurse her back to health, so Brown is on here :p ....

Oh, Brown in the eighties :p

brown80s.png

Note: May not be Brown

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
The sadist who invented the alarm clock surely has a special place just for them in the deepest parts of hell. :-|

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Had another code last night... ROSC on scene, transported to hospital... then they coded an hour later for good.