the 100% directionless thread

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
I don't play COD, so.... EMTLife WOW party?

And don't worry, the rest of us are nerds too.

I'm a nerd, but I don't play computer games other than Words With Friends. What does that make me, a lame nerd?

Sasha

Forum Chief
I'm a psuedo nerd. I like nerdy things like reading and video games and stuff like that...

But when it comes down to trouble shooting my plan is either

a) Turn it off and on. Wait to see if fixed. Turn it off and on. Wait to see if fixed. Turn it off and on, wait to see if fixed. Call Geek Squad or geeky friends.

or

b) shake fist threateningly, imply it's mother is a wh0re:, and try to intimidate into working. Call Geek Squad or geeky friends.

JPINFV

Gadfly
tech_support_cheat_sheet.png

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
I'm a psuedo nerd. I like nerdy things like reading and video games and stuff like that...

But when it comes down to trouble shooting my plan is either

a) Turn it off and on. Wait to see if fixed. Turn it off and on. Wait to see if fixed. Turn it off and on, wait to see if fixed. Call Geek Squad or geeky friends.

or

b) shake fist threateningly, imply it's mother is a wh0re:, and try to intimidate into working. Call Geek Squad or geeky friends.

I didn't mean to intimate that I know how to trouble shoot. The best trouble shooting I can be counted on to do is reboot or reset the router. And that's only because my hubby won't come home sick from work just because I don't have internet access.

The nerve.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I'm all done packing! I am all packed! And I go on vacation in a week! I'm going to have them paint palm trees on my toes!!!!

medic417

The Truth Provider
I'm all done packing! I am all packed! And I go on vacation in a week! I'm going to have them paint palm trees on my toes!!!!

Why didn't you invite me?:unsure:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I suppose that's all true...as long as it's better than Black Ops, I'll be happy. Personally, if I'm playing with friends I'll play Battlefield, but if I'm playing by myself, I'll usually throw in COD. That being said...EMTLife COD party?

EDIT: Yes, I'm that big of a nerd.

I'm down, whats your gamertag?

Fair warning: I suck at multiplayer, my kill to death ratio is like 0.45 :p

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I'm down, whats your gamertag?

Fair warning: I suck at multiplayer, my kill to death ratio is like 0.45 :p

It's the same as my username here :p It'll be a couple days before I get COD though

Last edited by a moderator:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
For sure, I'm doing some hw right now but next time I hop online I'll send you an friend request.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
I suppose that's all true...as long as it's better than Black Ops, I'll be happy. Personally, if I'm playing with friends I'll play Battlefield, but if I'm playing by myself, I'll usually throw in COD. That being said...EMTLife COD party?

EDIT: Yes, I'm that big of a nerd.

That big of a nerd? I'm going to the midnight release for Skyrim tonight. What does that make me?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
What's Skyrim?

Can't tell you what you are until I know what we are dealing with here :p

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

adamjh3

I'm so excited for Fedex to come tomorrow it isnt even funny.

I'm doing the in store pick up at midnight. And I just got off a busy shift, no sleep for me, haha

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I'm doing the in store pick up at midnight. And I just got off a busy shift, no sleep for me, haha

nerd! :p I think the old folks are grumpy and staying away tonight since they don't know what we are talking about ;)

I made a funny! :rofl:

adamjh3

nerd! :p I think the old folks are grumpy and staying away tonight since they don't know what we are talking about ;)

I made a funny! :rofl:

And I always thought I was mature for my age :rofl:

EMSDude54343

Forum Lieutenant
Who just beat the Modern Warfare 3 Campaign? This guy.

Best part is, I'm not a huge fan of video games, but this game is a lot of fun, way too short though, only took my roommate and I about 8 hrs between the two of us to beat it and neither of us are big gamers.

I hate playing online though, everyone is way too good for their own good :rolleyes:

Im getting the game in the AM... Im more of a campaign player than online... and it only took 8 hours? ugh I was hoping for more this time around. Was the campaign any good? Or was it alot of cinematics like black ops?