Premium Member
Last edited by a moderator:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Who just beat the Modern Warfare 3 Campaign? This guy.

Best part is, I'm not a huge fan of video games, but this game is a lot of fun, way too short though, only took my roommate and I about 8 hrs between the two of us to beat it and neither of us are big gamers.

I hate playing online though, everyone is way too good for their own good :rolleyes:

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
So I've spent the past several days getting called an FD hater over on EMS1.com because I had the audacity to ask a guy to support his argument with evidence. Apparently I'm just a jealous @sshole who couldn't cut it at a real FD :rolleyes:.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
So I've spent the past several days getting called an FD hater over on EMS1.com because I had the audacity to ask a guy to support his argument with evidence. Apparently I'm just a jealous @sshole who couldn't cut it at a real FD :rolleyes:.

<judges evidence...usals PREVIOUSLY worked at a real FD>

<hmmm>

OK. :) Whatever you say. :) :)

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
The asst cheif apparently approved leave for the person that was supposed to teach PALS tomorrow.

Now I'm teaching PALS tomorrow. Under ASHI, which I haven't ever done on my own. And at least one of the medics coming hates me enough to hide from me at a social thing. Literally, hide.

I'm so excited about tomorrow.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Who just beat the Modern Warfare 3 Campaign? This guy.

Best part is, I'm not a huge fan of video games, but this game is a lot of fun, way too short though, only took my roommate and I about 8 hrs between the two of us to beat it and neither of us are big gamers.

I hate playing online though, everyone is way too good for their own good :rolleyes:

Too bad Battlefield 3 is much better...

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
The asst cheif apparently approved leave for the person that was supposed to teach PALS tomorrow.

Now I'm teaching PALS tomorrow. Under ASHI, which I haven't ever done on my own. And at least one of the medics coming hates me enough to hide from me at a social thing. Literally, hide.

I'm so excited about tomorrow.

We called it the @ss....istant chief for a reason :D.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Too bad Battlefield 3 is much better...

I tried it and wasn't a fan. The maps are too big, I spend the entire time running around trying to find someone who is willing to kill me :rofl:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I tried it and wasn't a fan. The maps are too big, I spend the entire time running around trying to find someone who is willing to kill me :rofl:

It's not a fan of you :(

I suppose I'll buy MW3 sometime this weekend, I just feel like it'll be exactly like MW2.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I suppose I'll buy MW3 sometime this weekend, I just feel like it'll be exactly like MW2.

Because it, like every CoD game, pretty much is a re-hash of prior iterations with a few new things.

Ditto with Battlefield. (Hell, BF3s multiplayer is EXACTLY like Medal of Honors released a year ago, because it's made by the same team)

CoD is not a good game, it really isn't. Yet it has its entertainment value, and since all my friends, and millions of other people, play it, I get it to play online too.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

And at least one of the medics coming hates me enough to hide from me at a social thing. Literally, hide.

Might not be hate, might be fear :)

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Because it, like every CoD game, pretty much is a re-hash of prior iterations with a few new things.

Ditto with Battlefield. (Hell, BF3s multiplayer is EXACTLY like Medal of Honors released a year ago, because it's made by the same team)

CoD is not a good game, it really isn't. Yet it has its entertainment value, and since all my friends, and millions of other people, play it, I get it to play online too.

I suppose that's all true...as long as it's better than Black Ops, I'll be happy. Personally, if I'm playing with friends I'll play Battlefield, but if I'm playing by myself, I'll usually throw in COD. That being said...EMTLife COD party?

EDIT: Yes, I'm that big of a nerd.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
That being said...EMTLife COD party?

EDIT: Yes, I'm that big of a nerd.

I don't play COD, so.... EMTLife WOW party?

And don't worry, the rest of us are nerds too.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

medic417

The Truth Provider

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Might not be hate, might be fear :)

Haha, it'll be fear after he sees that I scoff at people who lack social skills enough to HIDE from someone rather than be pleasant.

Aiyiyi. This guy is ruining my night, I tell ya. I hope he's not really like that when he's forced to face me head on.