the 100% directionless thread

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
No, I wont take an ambulance out of service to give you a ride to the gas station.
Its not my fault you spent your money on smokes instead of gas causing you to run out right next to me. Stop looking at me like I should do something for you.
The mile round trip walk will be good for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Wanna know how fast you have to go to get the water off your car after you wash it? Exactly 8 miles an hour over the speed limit. Officer Salvadorez was kind enough to let me know this :)

adamjh3

Wanna know how fast you have to go to get the water off your car after you wash it? Exactly 8 miles an hour over the speed limit. Officer Salvadorez was kind enough to let me know this :)

But officer, I have a very valid reason for driving at that speed. Those water spots are such a pain!

bigbaldguy

But officer, I have a very valid reason for driving at that speed. Those water spots are such a pain!

She was actually very nice about it. Even suggested that if I felt obligated to express my appreciation for letting me off with a warning I could buy her a beer at a certain nearby watering hole this Saturday. BBG gots himself a date with a woman who owns handcuffs! Wow I think that's a good thing?

adamjh3

She was actually very nice about it. Even suggested that if I felt obligated to express my appreciation for letting me off with a warning I could buy her a beer at a certain nearby watering hole this Saturday. BBG gots himself a date with a woman who owns handcuffs! Wow I think that's a good thing?

Oh-ho, good for you, man! Just don't piss her off :p

bigbaldguy

Sweet I just found a 100 dollars itunes gift card I forgot I bought from 3 months ago.

bigbaldguy

Booking a trip to Kona. I've never been there anyone have any suggestions besides beach bumming.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Oh-ho, good for you, man! Just don't piss her off :p

Ya, pissing her off could add an element of truth to adamjh3's signature ;)

bigbaldguy

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain

adamjh3

Just landed an interview with "healthcare for camps and recreation."
Anyone have any first hand experience with them?

Anjel

Forum Angel
HotelCo almost caused me to die today.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Anyone in the mood for meeting up with KatGrl2003 and I in Atlantic City? Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Anyone in the mood for meeting up with KatGrl2003 and I in Atlantic City? Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

You are in Atlantic City?? Where exactly is that? New Jersey? I always thought it was Georgia? But that's Atlanta.

BTW did you get the package I sent you? lol

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
You are in Atlantic City?? Where exactly is that? New Jersey? I always thought it was Georgia? But that's Atlanta.

BTW did you get the package I sent you? lol

New Jersey. We're here for me to speak at a conference in the morning so we have the weekend to enjoy ourselves so if there is anyone in Philly, NJ or Delaware that might be interested in meeting up, let us know.

When did you send a package?

Anjel

Forum Angel
New Jersey. We're here for me to speak at a conference in the morning so we have the weekend to enjoy ourselves so if there is anyone in Philly, NJ or Delaware that might be interested in meeting up, let us know.

When did you send a package?

Umm.... Saturday I think? lol

JPINFV

Gadfly
So, apparently I'm a horrible person for thinking that Apples next product line is the iTomb.

bigbaldguy

So, apparently I'm a horrible person for thinking that Apples next product line is the iTomb.

OH too soon man too soon lol :rofl:

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
I haven't received anything. However, I haven't been home since Tuesday.