the 100% directionless thread

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief

Sasha

Forum Chief
ROFL.... I have no problem with others eating meat.. I just think it tastes nasty.

Oh I know, I've read that before! It was just kinda funny :p

I don't like the taste of MOST meat. Fish, cow, pig, etc... Yucky stuff! (Unless it's in the form of a cheeseburger, than it is permissiable) Chicken? Yummy stuff!

And I think the moo cows are cute :]

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.

I don't like the taste of MOST meat. Fish, cow, pig, etc... Yucky stuff! (Unless it's in the form of a cheeseburger, than it is permissiable) Chicken? Yummy stuff!

Good thing you don't live in the Pacific North West... that would be considered treason!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

norcalpremt

Forum Probie
New TV time!! Its been 15 years coming now.. but time to move up to a better tv for the rare occasions that im actually home to watch it

WarDance

Forum Lieutenant
I'm running in the Gate River Run tomorrow in Jacksonville. Any Jax medics on here? If so look for me passed put on Hart bridge! Let's hope that doesn't happen since this is just a 15k and I'm doing a 1/2 marathon next weekend!

Sasha

Forum Chief
Oh no! The lady at Hibachi Express gave me diet coke! Yuck yuck yuck! The unsugary badness!

WarDance

Forum Lieutenant
Hart bridge almost broke my heart today but I defeated it! 1:24 was my time for the 9.3 miler. Now on to 13.1 next weekend!

itku2er

Forum Probie
in a grocho marx voice.... He is either dead or my watch stopped:)

tydek07

Forum Captain
Oof, finally have 2 days off. :D Those 8 days of work got loooong.

tydek07

Forum Captain

moo cows.... cute... ??? Cows look funny, but taste AWSOME, exp. in the form of steak

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
SPRING BREAK!!!!!! couldn't come soon enough

Sasha

Forum Chief
moo cows.... cute... ??? Cows look funny, but taste AWSOME, exp. in the form of steak

Moo cows are too cute to eat! And their mournful moo is heart breaking!

Sasha

Forum Chief
Okay, so today I was getting water for the piggies and I spilt a little of the water on the floor, and slipped and fell on said water. Not only did I fall but the rest of the water in the bowl got splashed up in my face and all over the floor.

Got up, thought I was okay, nothing hurt. But 12 hours later, man my neck is killing me!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Got up, thought I was okay, nothing hurt. But 12 hours later, man my neck is killing me!!

Quick!!!! Call 911 before you end up paralyzed :p

Sasha

Forum Chief
Quick!!!! Call 911 before you end up paralyzed :p

Oh no! But but.. how can I call 911 and hold C-Spine percautions on myself at the same time!?!?! If I let go to use the phone, can I sue myself?

( Uhhh.. I'm typing with my feet... so I'm still holding C-Spine. :p )

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Oh no! But but.. how can I call 911 and hold C-Spine percautions on myself at the same time!?!?! If I let go to use the phone, can I sue myself?

( Uhhh.. I'm typing with my feet... so I'm still holding C-Spine. :p )

You mean you don't have a speaker phone you can dial with your feet????

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
No way! No :censored: way!!

This guy I was going to buy a truck from just sold it out from under me!! Never mind that I've been looking for about a year for approx. this model truck for a price that I can afford and that still looks somewhat good and has a desiel for the power to haul my animals, hay, firewood, etc. I finally find it yesterday on Craigslist. So I call the guy and set up an appointment to look at it, drive 80 mile to go see it and then after I get there, he tells me he just sold it like an hour ago. Then he has the audicity to tell me that it was someone else who was going to look at it tomarrow and they just decided to drop in early and look at it.

I know he didn't do anything against the law, but maybe at the least a phone call?!?!?!? ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Well another year and another rig may come up.:p