Last edited by a moderator:

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Code:
Pssssh, don't be jelly. You know you were going to do the same :p

Knowyourmeme.com

Bring your CEU certificates back when done.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I am now thoroughly confused :(

JPINFV

Gadfly
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCT6Wc0ezUk[/youtube]

JPINFV

Gadfly
Bryan Stow is the San Fransisco area AMR paramedic who was beaten outside of a Los Angeles Dodgers game on March 31st for the crime of wearing San Francisco Giants gear. He's been in and out of a medically induced coma for the majority of the time sense then. Unfortunately, the two Los Angeles Gang Bangers... opps, sorry, Dodgers fans have not been caught.

Last edited by a moderator:

JPINFV

Gadfly
Really?!?

Probably one of the reasons I've heard about it is one of the local talk radio hosts has essentially made this a personal crusade and has had on both Stow's family members and his neurologist at least once a week since the incident took place.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Probably one of the reasons I've heard about it is one of the local talk radio hosts has essentially made this a personal crusade and has had on both Stow's family members and his neurologist at least once a week since the incident took place.

Bryan's story and his family have been a hot topic of the EMS 2.0 community since the event happened.

It is all over the EMS Blogosphere.

Not to mention:

http://www.support4bryanstow.com/

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Why did Brown just learn that the rapture is this Saturday?

OK so it'll be Saturday here before its Saturday in the US, so if the rapture happens Brown will find out first and text you peoples.

Good ole Brown looking out for y'all :D

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

OK so it'll be Saturday here before its Saturday in the US, so if the rapture happens Brown will find out first and text you peoples.

And it's happening on my ex's birthday...it's gonna be a good rapture B)

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief

See my post on your facebook status about my joy for the coming rapture. (Not appropriate for EMTLife.)

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Bryan Stow is the San Fransisco area AMR paramedic who was beaten outside of a Los Angeles Dodgers game on March 31st for the crime of wearing San Francisco Giants gear. He's been in and out of a medically induced coma for the majority of the time sense then. Unfortunately, the two Los Angeles Gang Bangers... opps, sorry, Dodgers fans have not been caught.

I've been to many of the events for him to raise money for his medical bills.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
See my post on your facebook status about my joy for the coming rapture. (Not appropriate for EMTLife.)

Hotel, I just about died laughing... and I'm sure Brown is looking forward to the same thing. :p