the 100% directionless thread

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I
IMG_3130.jpeg

I’m betting it’s a NY thing that spread…because NY is the model for uniform wear…sigh.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Pretty sure that's exactly what the Reddit threat was referencing, and yup, never heard of these lol

Guess I don't run enough jobs during my tour on the bus...

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
hmm ,never heard of such, at least as a specific type, where someone would say "chore jacket" and I should picture the exact cut/style lol
Vs just, you know, a jacket you happen to be wearing cuz it's chilly out, doing chores or not *shrugs*

As per
haltonfront.jpg

I have one, and it's by far one of the warmest coats I own. Damn thing is nearly indestructible too.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Spring training time...guess that means I need to prepare for another disappointing Mariners season.

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
Did you watch the Puppy Bowl training camp, plus P of course.
Real, solid action and players. Drama, sorrow, happiness.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Did you watch the Puppy Bowl training camp, plus P of course.
Real, solid action and players. Drama, sorrow, happiness.
Nope...wasn't going to hang out in a truck stop to watch either game

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Spring training time...guess that means I need to prepare for another disappointing Mariners season.
Maybe not. What with the Dodgers spent on expanding their roster this offseason I cringe to think what they’ll charge a family of 6.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Maybe not. What with the Dodgers spent on expanding their roster this offseason I cringe to think what they’ll charge a family of 6.
I'm going to drown my disappointment in a pork roast.

Attachments

• 20240213_150325.jpg
    20240213_150325.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 27

LeDD

Forum Probie
What's the most ricky ranger thing you've seen recently? I found a guy at a gas station with a bruins style hockey jersey that Had EMR as the logo and "first responder" in the name placement on the back.

mgr22

Forum Deputy Chief
What's the most ricky ranger thing you've seen recently? I found a guy at a gas station with a bruins style hockey jersey that Had EMR as the logo and "first responder" in the name placement on the back.
Any hockey fan knows Ricky Ranger would never wear a Bruins jersey.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
That’s certainly a first. Need that wicking material whilst being thanked for the service.

M3dicalR3dn3ck

Idolizes Johnny and Roy
I accidentally pulled a Ricky Rescue last week and wore an older T-shirt that's no longer an authorized uniform piece in public without even thinking about it. As soon as I realized it I was like "Crap why did I wear this shirt"

LeDD

Forum Probie
I accidentally pulled a Ricky Rescue last week and wore an older T-shirt that's no longer an authorized uniform piece in public without even thinking about it. As soon as I realized it I was like "Crap why did I wear this shirt"
mhm mhm thank you for your service sir 🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡

M3dicalR3dn3ck

Idolizes Johnny and Roy
mhm mhm thank you for your service sir 🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡
*Covers chest to hide star of life and ambulance service name* Alright nothing to see here folks move along

In all seriousness though my town has a lot of folks who luckily mind their own business, so it could have been much worse

LeDD

Forum Probie
*Covers chest to hide star of life and ambulance service name* Alright nothing to see here folks move along

In all seriousness though my town has a lot of folks who luckily mind their own business, so it could have been much worse
I live in a tiny town far away from where i work, so atleast i'll never have to worry if i forget

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
I’ve got old t-shirts that are still like new, but have our old base name on them. So I just use them as workout shirts at the gym. Being in a military town nobody notices or cares, and I’d much rather put them to use, than to rip them up and use them to clean my rifles.