the 100% directionless thread

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Isn't half the thing about being such a person is being unaccountable
I mean, speaking on a firsthand account of a previous lifetime, notwithstanding, one is not necessarily exclusive to the other, padiwan.

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
I mean, speaking on a firsthand account of a previous lifetime, notwithstanding, one is not necessarily exclusive to the other, padiwan.

I think if *******s were accountable, they'd be a person who acted like a jerk for a time and eventually fixed their behavior.

Being an ******* takes a lifetime of not answering to anyone, least of all yourself.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Friday Family Fun Night—Throw Throw Burrito followed with a Shark Tank binge and a night cap. Yay.

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Installed a backsplash in the kitchen, it's been a year and a week since we first started this remodel and the end is in sight.

My back hurts now so a couple bourbon are in order.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
I went skiing for the first time in forever. It was fun.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
What what burrito.

Is this the life of a parent. Must be
Sure? Our daughter liked the game and picked it out of a Walgreens. Whatever keeps the family engaged together.

As far as Shark Tank, 🤷‍♂️I just like it. I got them—as well as my program manager—hooked on it currently.

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
Sure? Our daughter liked the game and picked it out of a Walgreens. Whatever keeps the family engaged together.

See, my guess was you wrap the child up like a burrito and throw them (gently onto a soft surface).

VentMonkey

Family Guy
See, my guess was you wrap the child up like a burrito and throw them (gently onto a soft surface).
Haha, I doubt our toddler would fit in a swaddler anymore.

On a positive note, he stood completely still for his haircut today. I’m so hoping this will be his new norm. On to potty training, FML.

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
Haha, I doubt our toddler would fit in a swaddler anymore.

On a positive note, he stood completely still for his haircut today. I’m so hoping this will be his new norm. On to potty training, FML.

Toddler are at the age where they're getting tough enough so you can roughhouse with them. My toddler niblings love to be dropped flat on their backs on a couch from a couple feet up.

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
bleh. I slept through most of my day. Got home around 5AM, woke up at 11:30PM

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Toddler are at the age where they're getting tough enough so you can roughhouse with them. My toddler niblings love to be dropped flat on their backs on a couch from a couple feet up.
I haven’t gone full Camel Clutch or Figure Four on him yet, but the boy does enjoy a good Tombstone pile driver; obviously when mom is turned away or not present.

Also, what’s a nibling? Lol.
We just started getting into Uno, Yahtzee, Jenga and LCR at my house.
Nice. We do game night sporadically so that I make sure it still piques even our oldest daughter’s interest. It’s more of a privilege than anything else. I mean, mom and dad are pretty cool, soooo...

Off topic, I finally managed to take down all of the pictures and portraits in our house. My wife and I do our final walk through for our new house on Thursday. I still hate packing and unpacking.