the 100% directionless thread

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
4044e3f0fb06d26e6d79756859f3f559.jpg

Privelige is real.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

This is awesome. We all know the NREMT is a travesty and should be shut down.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Sitting down to a magnificent feast of hot pockets for 1 and a ice cold PBR at my side. Happy singles awareness day.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Sitting down to a magnificent feast of hot pockets for 1 and a ice cold PBR at my side. Happy singles awareness day.
1. The awesomeness of Hot Pockets knows no barriers. Single, not single, married, divorced, their deliciousness remains...

2. Own it, bro. PBR is white guy rot gut beer. Us Mexicans dig on that Tecaté, or if you want to really slum it, King Cobra. And I stand by Corona being disgusting non-Mexican beer.

You want good Mexican beer, Bohemia is where it's at. My go to remains Pacífico, though.

CALEMT

I've heard good things about Modello. Can't beat the price for PBR. I mean $9 for a 12 pack. Part time and medic student... I think yes.

CALEMT

Modelo is a solid second. I can't help you with Negra Modelo, though (blegh).

Keeping my Irish and German roots alive I can help you with a good Irish stout or a German brew.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Keeping my Irish and German roots alive I can help you with a good Irish stout or a German brew.
Oh, yeah I don't go darker than brown ales (Brother Thelonius, New Castle, etc.).

I'm all ears on a good German beer (Bitburger and Warsteiner are my top picks). My favorite French beer is without a doubt Kronenbourg, smooth AF.

CALEMT

Oh, yeah I don't go darker than brown ales (Brother Thelonius, New Castle, etc.).

So Murphy's Irish stout is a no-go? Or Wexford Irish cream ale is also a no-go?

I'm all ears on a good German beer (Bitburger and Warsteiner are my top picks). My favorite French beer is without a doubt Kronenbourg, smooth AF.

Good choices. Weihenstephaner Original is also a good beer.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
1. The awesomeness of Hot Pockets knows no barriers. Single, not single, married, divorced, their deliciousness remains...

2. Own it, bro. PBR is white guy rot gut beer. Us Mexicans dig on that Tecaté, or if you want to really slum it, King Cobra. And I stand by Corona being disgusting non-Mexican beer.

You want good Mexican beer, Bohemia is where it's at. My go to remains Pacífico, though.

Imperial is tasty but that's Costa Rican...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VentMonkey

Family Guy
So Murphy's Irish stout is a no-go? Or Wexford Irish cream ale is also a no-go?
Yeah, no thanks. I can't do the stouts; tried 'em, wasn't a fan.
Weihenstephaner Original is also a good beer.
I'll have to give this one a gander. I'm more of a pilsner, and lager guy. Like I said, brown ale is about as dark as I personally prefer. My buddy manages to stuff IPA's down my gullet from time to time, usually over BBQ, and/ or the summer.

CALEMT

I'm not a IPA guy. I know right? A millennial that doesn't like IPA's. When I'm feeling fancy i.e. every other 6 or 12 pack. I get a craft beer or a good quality beer. New Castle brown ale is my hands down go to, Moose Drool is another favorite of mine. Sam Adams I'll get every now and again, Arrogant ******* I'll get every now and again. Just depends on what mood I'm in haha.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I'm not a IPA guy. I know right? A millennial that doesn't like IPA's. When I'm feeling fancy i.e. every other 6 or 12 pack. I get a craft beer or a good quality beer. New Castle brown ale is my hands down go to, Moose Drool is another favorite of mine. Sam Adams I'll get every now and again, Arrogant ******* I'll get every now and again. Just depends on what mood I'm in haha.
Now we're speaking the same language. Ya know I just didn't care for Sam Adams, though I haven't tried any of their other 3 zillion varieties.

CALEMT

Now we're speaking the same language. Ya know I just didn't care for Sam Adams, though I haven't tried any of their other 3 zillion varieties.

I wish we had more of a selection down here. I really like their brews and would like to try more.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
occulto? a trainee at work said he drinks that and it's good. (fresh out of college) so im expecting some wacky stuff

VentMonkey

Family Guy
occulto? a trainee at work said he drinks that and it's good. (fresh out of college) so im expecting some wacky stuff
I like my Mexican beer like my women (wife)...indigenous, lol. It looks interesting though.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
I like my Mexican beer like my women (wife)...indigenous, lol. It looks interesting though.

I've never had it, but this guy is almost a clone of me. So I'm presuming I'll like it. It's on the buy list. The bottles a bit funky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Jeez Creek simmer down with the violence. It's Valentine's day