the 100% directionless thread

Operations Guy

Supreme Overlord
Any idea what the pay is like out there... and it looked like testing was only for PT... I would need FT to jump ship. Plus a little more time that lol.

I have no idea to be honest but it has to be on par with Parker County. So maybe $18 an hour. I didn't read the part they where looking for only part time just saw that. I have a weird feeling that they hire full time from part time people which I hate and will never do again I'm to old for those games. Agencies that do that put a bad taste in my mouth in my opinion.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I have no idea to be honest but it has to be on par with Parker County. So maybe $18 an hour. I didn't read the part they where looking for only part time just saw that. I have a weird feeling that they hire full time from part time people which I hate and will never do again I'm to old for those games. Agencies that do that put a bad taste in my mouth in my opinion.
I agree about the PT pool is where they get the FT candidates from. Especially as I have no desire to uproot myself for a PT gig with the possibility of FT.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
When your teams best player ever is a fullback, y'all got prollums;)...

P.S. "Just Win, Baby!"

No, I think my teams best player is a tie between all of them ;). We getting back.... Provided I can have a drive without a star player get hurt. But that's life I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Operations Guy

Supreme Overlord
I agree about the PT pool is where they get the FT candidates from. Especially as I have no desire to uproot myself for a PT gig with the possibility of FT.

Yeah it's a stupid set up. Then it's not about your the level of care or performance but rather a popularity contest as who can get down on their knees the quickest. It cuts out all the people who want a full time job and have other responsibilities outside of work to support a family.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
No, I think my teams best player is a tie between all of them ;). We getting back.... Provided I can have a drive without a star player get hurt. But that's life I guess
FWIW, the last time I played Madden NFL Mike Alstott was a go to for my Pro Bowl selection. I can't say the same about Warwick Dunn, though.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
FWIW, the last time I played Madden NFL Mike Alstott was a go to for my Pro Bowl selection. I can't say the same about Warwick Dunn, though.
Derrick brooks, ronde barber, John lynch, warran sapp, semeion rice were all my picks too ;)

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Derrick brooks, ronde barber, John lynch, warran sapp, semeion rice were all my picks too ;)
Yeah they were deep back then...and only then. How could I forget The One Armed Bandit? That guy was an animal.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
Yeah they were deep back then...and only then. How could I forget The One Armed Bandit? That guy was an animal.

And now look at them. Can't even complete a pass without it going to the other team(one of the worst defenses in the NFL, fingernails ahead of the Browns)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
I got a new toy! :) Been on trails all day! :) Loving Maine!

James General.jpg
General 1.jpg
General 2.jpg

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
I don't know...I do not look for jobs. :)

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
I think de is asking for a job.

On another note. Second night in a row I've been stressed to the point of running. Sot sure if stress is going to kill me or help me lose the weight I've been carrying around. :confused:

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I didn't know daddy had the same shoe size of Santa.