the 100% directionless thread

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
That is a great seal he's got going there... I was very disappointed to find my partner not having a proper seal on the patient...

monkey_n_cat.jpg

And to make things worse, our supervisor bolted a big sign to our dashboard to remind us of the new CPR changes:

Is that a monkey and a cat?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Aprz

The New Beach Medic

Anjel

Forum Angel
Woa, woa, woa! Way too hurt my feelings!

I wuv you!

Ya, u should definitely tell the chick to take off her EMS pants next time u see her! Lol...

Sorry I don't roll that way

I believe he was simply referring to peoples behavior strictly outside of their normally scheduled shifts.

This

He is a she :)

Thannnkkkk you

Uhm, yeaaaah I totally knew that! I was uhm, just seeing if you would be the friend she says you are and correct me... But it's all good, you PASSED the test, yay!

Very good friend indeed.

LifelongEMT

Forum Crew Member
I think its gonna be a long day. started my shift at 3 am have a doc appointment in the city an hour and a half away at 6 so we got dispatched at 4 o yeah looooong day. o well at least its nice out

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
My night just got better. Working on CCT again and possibly tomorrow to.

My poor little brother had 4 guns pointed at him today though. :( He didn't get robbed or shot, the gangsters were probably just screwing around. They left laughing when he put his hands up he said.

Sorry to hear that man. I'm glad to hear he's a alright though.

Anjel

Forum Angel

Anjel

Forum Angel
ad6d4ee1-9ac2-5a65.jpg

Yup

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
How is she doing Adam?

She looked a lot better yesterday. Still in a bit of pain, and not able to eat much of anything and definitely not able to drink enough to keep herself hydrated. She can at least get up and shuffle to the bathroom by herself now.
I was able to get a couple laughs out of her last night, so that's a good sign

medic417

The Truth Provider
My night just got better. Working on CCT again and possibly tomorrow to.

My poor little brother had 4 guns pointed at him today though. :( He didn't get robbed or shot, the gangsters were probably just screwing around. They left laughing when he put his hands up he said.

Sounds like the gangsters were just kids with water guns.

MochaRaf

Forum Crew Member
Epic win

second%2520to%2520none.jpg

Rumor has it that a neighboring Fire Department changed their slogan to "None". Epic Win.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Do yourself a favor, Google "Zerg Rush"

Ha that only took me mile 30 minutes to figure out and I suck at it. Very cool thought thanks for sharing lol

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Alright I might get yelled at for profiling but I love Hispanic panic when you put them in the waiting room and they start screaming at the top of their lungs how they are going to die.

Priceless looks directed at the paramedic intern from all the occupants and the staff.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Sorry I don't roll that way
What's wrong with rolling that way? :(

I may have topped myself tonight, the chicken marinara I made was delicious, especially with the wine I served it with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel
What's wrong with rolling that way? :(

I may have topped myself tonight, the chicken marinara I made was delicious, especially with the wine I served it with.

Nothing wrong. I just prefer to look at men without pants on.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Horrible day at work. On a call for 4 hours. Long story.

I come home and this...

ho55B2yp7UaRaVLOj7zjow2.png

I love my fiance, but sometimes I want to run him over with my car.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Horrible day at work. On a call for 4 hours. Long story.

I come home and this...

ho55B2yp7UaRaVLOj7zjow2.png

I love my fiance, but sometimes I want to run him over with my car.

I'm going to say something very insensitive, however, I will precede it with something less insensitive.

I'm sorry you had a bad day :( If you want to talk...I will listen and do nothing. :)

Now, my original thought: run him over in my district, I need more trauma in my life.