Test Day Wed.

Micro_87

Forum Crew Member
Well after all this time i will be taking the national on wednesday the fifth....i am so nervous, and yet excited any true advice to give me?

Thanks....

kecpercussion

Forum Lieutenant
Just relax... it's pretty easy. If you passed your class (and obviously you did), you should pass no problem...

Good luck!

OP
OP
Micro_87

Micro_87

Forum Crew Member
Just relax... it's pretty easy. If you passed your class (and obviously you did), you should pass no problem...

Good luck!

thanks...every bit of reassurance makes me feel better

kecpercussion

Forum Lieutenant
Haha yea no worries...my test stopped at 65 questions and i was like "great, all that money and i failed!" but i actually passed with 95% so you'll be fine

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
Study up the next few days but don't study on the 4th. the day before you take the test. If you've been studying up to this point, you will do fine, and cramming the night before can make you more nervous and confuse you. Remember that alot of the questions will have 4 answers that are seemingly correct, with one that is most correct. Most often your first instinct is correct. Good luck

motomedic

Forum Crew Member
I never had to take the Basic NREMT exam but I took the medic one twice. The second time I took it as serious as I could, prepared a ton. ate a good breakfast took my TIME on every question, canceled out two answers as best as I could an worked out the rest. good luck!

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
Well after all this time i will be taking the national on wednesday the fifth....i am so nervous, and yet excited any true advice to give me?

Thanks....

scene safety, bsi, then abc's

OP
OP
Micro_87

Micro_87

Forum Crew Member
thanks for all the advice everyone....

DWemt28

Forum Crew Member
know the basics, abc's, orders of things you do, signs and symptoms, also know ob and drugs (those were my 2 hardest ones)

OP
OP
Micro_87

Micro_87

Forum Crew Member
just got home from the test i hope i did good, i just have to wait for my results...