Tapatalk - Viewing our forum on a mobile device

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
For the past four years we've been using the Tapatalk app as a mobile version of our forum. Since we have so many new members, I wanted to take a few moments and let them know about the app and how easy it is to use.

Tapatalk is available for iOS, Android and Window phones, and is FREE!

All you need to do is head to your app store and search for Tapatalk. There's only one version of the app now (used to be three) so there shouldn't be any confusion on which one to install.

Once installation is complete, open the app and search for EMTLife. Tap our logo and you will be taken to our community. From here you can log in using your regular username and password. You'll be able to save your info on the app so you won't have to enter the info every time.

The app allows you to use every function of the forum, including our private messaging system, view your subscribed threads, as well as view threads you've participated in but haven't subscribed to. Also, by clicking on Timeline you'll see all recent posts, with the most recent on top.

Personally, I love using Tapatalk when I'm away from home. I hope you find it easy to use as well.

If you have any questions about the app, please leave them below.