Taking NREMT-P practicals 7/9/11

G00CH 53

Forum Probie
Hey all just wanted to let everyone know that our class here in Ohio is taking our practicals this saturday. Some other guys have told me that some of the proctors are real sticklers and some guide you through. Honestly I just want to get it over with.

Our class is 15 students and they opened up the practical day for about 40+ total. Which I honestly think is BS, but hey the school wants to make money.

So with all that being said I've been looking over the sheets and trying to get my mind right. Anymore suggestions? I did pretty well with all of the practice rounds so I feel mildly confident, lol! Thanks everyone!

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
BS? Be thankful you're doing it at your school at all. Some folks have to drive hours to get to a testing site.

Just study your sheets, and know your stuff. There aren't any secrets beyond: know what you're doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
BS? Be thankful you're doing it at your school at all. Some folks have to drive hours to get to a testing site.

Just study your sheets, and know your stuff. There aren't any secrets beyond: know what you're doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And this is probably why they are opening it up for more students.

But just know your skill sheets. Know every step, but know why you are doing what you're doing

OP
OP
G

G00CH 53

Forum Probie
Phew...all done and passed! Unfortunately clinicals were supposed to start @ 8 but didn't start until after 10am. Pretty unorganized but hey almost everyone in the class passed them. We were out by 5pm EST...not too bad considering there were 50+ people there. Thanks for the support! Gotta date with NR on tuesday, so I'm gonna study up some more!