Taking Blood Glucose - Scope of Practice

CAOX3

Forum Deputy Chief
In response to the comment about... "what is to stop a Medic or RN from stealing a narcotic"... my response would be that an RN or Medic probably has spent too many hours studying and in classes... as well as money to risk stealing a narcotic... whereas a basic has a semester of training only..

Because addiction is based on educational background,. Ridiculous

OP
OP
DV_EMT

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief

CAOX3

Forum Deputy Chief
you would be surprised...

What would suprise me is if you could provide any statistical information to back up this ludacris statement.

OP
OP
DV_EMT

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
What would suprise me is if you could provide any statistical information to back up this ludacris statement.

:nosoupfortroll:

I'm not going to waste my time.... because its not a ludacris statement.

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief

please-do-not-feed-the-troll.jpg

Sasha

Forum Chief

I didn't find his post trolly at all, however I found your assertion that it is indeed a fact without the resources to back it up and then abrupt subject change when challenged to be a little on the troll side.

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
I didn't find his post trolly at all, however I found your assertion that it is indeed a fact without the resources to back it up and then abrupt subject change when challenged to be a little on the troll side.

To throw in some random, statistically meaningless anecdotes, I have personally known two physicians and a veterinarian who became addicted to drugs, as well as a handful of students, and reliably heard of several more. I don't think high levels of education mean immunity to addiction, especially working in high-stress jobs with plenty of access.