Some photos from work

lizhiniatsos

Forum Crew Member
These are a RIOT!!! What's that saying....? Truth is oft' times stranger (and much funnier) than fiction :D~

thanks for posting these!

Foxbat

Forum Captain
Not exactly photo, and not exactly from work, but definitely EMS related...

Attachments

• mess.GIF
    mess.GIF
    8.3 KB · Views: 453

mattulance

Forum Crew Member
pt stated he did not want us to leave his car

Attachments

• Ambulance and firebird 003.jpg
    Ambulance and firebird 003.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 374

danguitar12345

Forum Probie
Wow

wow those are friking hilarious. I so want to see some more!!!

OP
OP
JJR512

JJR512

Forum Deputy Chief
web.jpg

Let there be light...Forever! (From the restroom off the lobby of a nursing home.)

web.jpg

Given the appearance of this chair...

web.jpg

...is the sign really necessary? ...

web.jpg

...Apparently so! :D (At Holy Cross Hospital in Silver Spring, MD.)

web.jpg

web.jpg

Two great bathroom signs in one day! The first was at Montgomery General Hospital in Olney, MD, and the second was at Franklin Square Hospital in Rosedale, MD.

web.jpg

The sign reads, "Emergency Command Center". When my partner and I saw this inside a nursing home, we looked at each other like this: :wacko:

John707

Forum Probie
The best out of all of them for me is the funeral home van in front of the ER. Although i have to admit it took me about 4 minutes to realize what it was.

seanm028

Forum Lieutenant
I forgot to grab a picture, but in the EMS room at one of the local ERs is an advertisement for some herbal tea tree supplement. The ad claims it can kill "Super-Bugs such as MRSA". Hand-written below that is "if you believe this, put your cert in this container" and an arrow pointing to the trash can.

OP
OP
JJR512

JJR512

Forum Deputy Chief
Here is today's latest...

web.jpg

More fun with signs

OP
OP
JJR512

JJR512

Forum Deputy Chief
Time for some more

web.jpg

Even more fun with signs at Southern Maryland Hospital in Clinton, MD. I love irony!

web.jpg

Grand Theft Ambulance. We accidentally locked the keys in the running ambulance on a residential street after taking a patient home. With the help of a resident of the street we were on, we wound up prying the top of front door away from the frame a bit, then inserting the removed radio antenna into the opening to activate the window down button.

web.jpg

Buttons in the patient transport buttons at Union Memorial Hospital in Baltimore. The "Help Is On The Way" is not a button, just a light. Nobody knows why the "Push Emergency Phone" text is upside down, and in fact not anywhere near the emergency phone.

web.jpg

Saw this while riding around in the ambulance and thought it was cute. It's a giant green stuffed bear in a Bobcat or something like that.

web.jpg

Grand Theft Cop Car. A Baltimore City Police officer had locked his keys inside his running cruiser. (continued next image)

web.jpg

With the experience my partner and I had less than a week ago breaking into our ambulance, we helped this officer avoid the embarrassment of having to call in his situation and ask for help.

NJN

The Young One
Nice pics, why does your ambo have NJ tags? Its just really odd.

TheAfterAffect

Forum Lieutenant
They probably bought it from the NJ Office of LifeStar or its on loan to them from the NJ Office.

I used to work at the NJ Office of Lifestar, you guys are lucky you get to wear the Polo Shirts and not have to wear the White Dress shirts we got stuck wearing.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
So I was in the office of one of our nursing homes today (after one of the buisness office people passed out) and I saw an "Abuse Coordinator" sign... Yep. I asked.

"Is there that much abuse that you need to coordinate it?"
My partner and I got a good chuckle.

WarDance

Forum Lieutenant
So I was in the office of one of our nursing homes today (after one of the buisness office people passed out) and I saw an "Abuse Coordinator" sign... Yep. I asked.

"Is there that much abuse that you need to coordinate it?"
My partner and I got a good chuckle.

I am really interested to hear the reply......