So I passed...

blukaman

Forum Probie
Do i have to do the practical exam still? I asked the people at the testing center and they had no idea what I was talking about. and on NREMT.org it says i'm "Currently registered with the NREMT".

Does this mean I dont have to do practicals?

NREMTroe

Forum Crew Member
Do i have to do the practical exam still? I asked the people at the testing center and they had no idea what I was talking about. and on NREMT.org it says i'm "Currently registered with the NREMT".

I know that here in arkansas, you have to do both. I'm waiting on my instructor to send in my practicals to the state, so that the NR can send me my license.

Tcass100

Forum Probie
I just passed the class in MI and our National registry practical was our final exam in Lab, so we have that done already, now just waiting to take the Test on friday!

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Log on to the NREMT website: Do you see a number beginning with a B in the top left near your name?

If yes: You're golden. If no: You're missing something.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

Just to let you know, Pearson Vue tests much more than just NREMT candidates and probably couldn't care less about anything else the candidate needs other than the CBT they're sitting for

OP
OP
B

blukaman

Forum Probie
Log on to the NREMT website: Do you see a number beginning with a B in the top left near your name?

If yes: You're golden. If no: You're missing something.

Thanks! I've got a number starting with a B right under my name. Woohoo I'm official!

Good luck to all of you who still need to take your test. It's not as bad as you think. Just know your stuff and remember the order of operations. You'll be fine

18G

Paramedic
Congratulations! It's a great feeling isn't it? Now the journey begins :)