Ski Patrol

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Given that conditions are garbage throughout much of the country, I wouldn't be surprised if people were imbibing on the chair. Can't say I've never done it.

Incidentally I had to swallow my pride and take a toboggan ride down after hitting a tree in Stow VT. I was out of bounds so I dragged myself onto a trail (that took a while) but it was so icy that I couldn't slip down the trail so my buddy called the Patrol. I was surprised, they sent one patroller and the sled onto a steep, icy bump run. But this guy was a total pro, got a quick assessment done, helped roll me into the sled and got me down with no assistance. When I couldn't get out of the sled he called the local ambulance from a dedicated line, got me onto a board with one other patroller and 10 minutes later the rig was there. I can't say it enough, I was impressed. I just wished they had a medic on that day so I coulda got some pain meds before transport, but those that hit trees shouldn't be asking for much.

OP
OP
EMT11KDL

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Been great. working full time on pro staff. just seems like the past week half i have been dealing with a lot of passed out or can't walk drunks..

OP
OP
EMT11KDL

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
This was at work last week

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1328821242225.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1328821242225.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 217

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
EMT11KDL: where do you work? if i make it up to idaho this year maby we can meet up. you can PM

all others: just got back from 11 days in whistler. :p nener nener nener.