'Shrooms anyone??

NREMT3138

Forum Probie
We got called out reference general sickness. We got there and this guy was really sick. He had been "going" from both ends for hours and had a sort of green tint to his face. We asked all the usual questions (sample history) and the last oral intake was a salad. I asked if there was anything unusual on his salad. He said no, just lettuce, tomato, cucumber, mushrooms and cheese. I asked why he waited 6 hours to call EMS. He looked up at me with his sunken eyes, sweating like a pig and dry heaving. He said "because I didn't want anybody to know I ate mushrooms I picked from my front yard".

It's true - you can't fix stupid!!!

VentMedic

Forum Chief
The poor guy will have some time to think about his mistake while waiting for a liver transplant which may or may not happen.

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
Well they weren't magic mushrooms then, were they!:sad:
He won't be a fungi to know for a while, will he!
Sorry old joke...but this is the humor section.;)

Cheers Enjoynz

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
Lol.

WOW..... I am continually and constantly shocked at peoples stupidity.

aussieemt1980

Forum Lieutenant
Once again, another person is living proof that intelligence is not a prerequisite for birth....

jochi1543

Forum Captain
Well, it's thanks to these folks that we know what's poisonous and what's not...so we should thank him for his contribution to society.B)

FF894

Forum Captain
Well, it's thanks to these folks that we know what's poisonous and what's not...so we should thank him for his contribution to society.B)

Haha, yeah I guess you are right..