Scheduled my NREMT

EMT91

Forum Lieutenant
So, the 14th of this month...I have my NREMT basic test. I am going to study like a mad man and hope for the best.

OP
OP
EMT91

EMT91

Forum Lieutenant
Thanks everyone! I am in the Intermediate class and loving it. Just how basic is the basic exam? I have heard that such things in the Prehospital Care 9th ed by Mistocavich (spelling) is much more detailed than the exam requires.

AnthonyM83

Forum Asst. Chief
Thanks everyone! I am in the Intermediate class and loving it. Just how basic is the basic exam? I have heard that such things in the Prehospital Care 9th ed by Mistocavich (spelling) is much more detailed than the exam requires.

Mistovich is a great book. Better than the crappy AAOS book. If you understand Mistovich well, you should be more than fine. Doesn't mean they won't throw some hard questions at you that Mistovich didn't explain well enough. But that hard question will be worth more if you get it right. Most likely the NR will be a cake walk.

AnthonyM83

Forum Asst. Chief

Mistovich is a great book. Better than the crappy AAOS book. If you understand Mistovich well, you should be more than fine. Doesn't mean they won't throw some hard questions at you that Mistovich didn't explain well enough. But that hard question will be worth more if you get it right. Most likely the NR will be a cake walk (for you specifically).