Redback 9.5 US

Lo2w

Forum Captain
Pair of Red Back Black slip on boots, brand new in box. Size 9.5 US. $100 or I'd be open to trading for a 10.5 US structural fire boot.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Super ironic, just received my Redbacks at my front door a few hours ago. 9.5 (UK), 10.5 U.S.

...they're an awesome slip on option, that is all.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I really like mine except for two things. One, they wore a hole in the toe of my socks and they provided no ankle support and I almost rolled my ankle in them several times. I no longer wear them, and they sit in the closet.

OP
OP
Lo2w

Lo2w

Forum Captain
I ordered what I thought was the 9.5 AU size as that's how every single other listing was on Amazon. Then I get mine and find out they were actually 9.5 US. My annual training drill got moved on me and I missed the return deadline...my loss and what not.

Haven't noticed issues with the ankle support but I work IFT. Took about a shift to break in but I love them. Perfect with a good pair of wool boot socks. And awesome when you got woken up at 0200 for a call.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I really like mine except for two things. One, they wore a hole in the toe of my socks
Whaaa?? Built in air conditioning? Sounds like an added bonus to me.
I really like mine except for two things...and they provided no ankle support.
I can see that, but the way that they taper it gives me at least (false) hope that they're more stabilized than the Thoroughgoods. With that, they certainly aren't ankle-hugging zip ups.

This pair has that added padding on the toes. I was initially rotating them in as my ground paramedic boots, but am seriously contemplating just using them on my regular shift.

The other ones were just rotated after a remarkably hilarious adventure that one our pilots was kind enough to take pictures of, forcing me to retire my previous boots. This is why I always keep a spare set of boots in my truck.