Red Power Ranger

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief
23 here, also feel old

Imacho

Forum Lieutenant
On the same note, Benny "the Jet" Rodriguez, from The Sandlot is a paramedic with L. A. Co Fire.

On the same note, Benny "the Jet" Rodriguez, from The Sandlot is a paramedic with L. A. Co Fire.

I thought it was LA City?

Also, I'm 25 and I wonder how my grandparents feel :)

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I heard about that, pretty cool IMO. loved that show as a kid, heck a couple years ago right before i got out of the Army, when I first got my Kindle Fire I found all the old school original Power Ranger shows for free on the Amazon Instant streaming service, it was my guilty pleasure watching it at night in the barracks haha :D

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Wow. I didn't realize the rugrats are older than I am :wacko:

All Ryle Dup

Forum Crew Member
Bahaha.

Actually he's a supervisor now for an EMS service overseas in Kuwait. He was my captain for about 2 months. Goes by Jason... Lol. For PERSEC I won't divulge any details, but he F'in HATES it when people bring it up. You went on the S-list quickly if you mentioned it.... We had some funny jokes though.

OP
OP
C

CFal

Forum Captain
Bahaha.

Actually he's a supervisor now for an EMS service overseas in Kuwait. He was my captain for about 2 months. Goes by Jason... Lol. For PERSEC I won't divulge any details, but he F'in HATES it when people bring it up. You went on the S-list quickly if you mentioned it.... We had some funny jokes though.

Red Ranger would be the perfect radio call sign...