Really scared of my course final exams

OP
OP
ken158

ken158

Forum Crew Member
The practical is indeed tomorrow. I kind of know what to expect already and I ran through the scenario in my head hundreds of times already, so I think I'm good.

The results of the written final, however...that's the one that I keep worrying about.

MacrossForever

Forum Ride Along
You already took the written, so don't worry about it because all it will do is sidetrack you from your goal of completing the practicals tomorrow. They can be intimidating, but just be confident and show that you know your stuff.

OP
OP
ken158

ken158

Forum Crew Member
All right guys, I'm taking that final skills test within the next 15 hours. I ran through the scenarios that I'm sure will come up in my head.

I just wanted to thank all of you for giving me support so far :3

MrJones

Iconoclast
Yes, good luck. I just finished an accelerated (4 week) EMT program, so I feel your pain.

Sandog

Forum Asst. Chief
Congrats, now get a job :)

OP
OP
ken158

ken158

Forum Crew Member
I just want to say thanks for all of the help guys, I couldn't have done it without y'all. :p

OP
OP
ken158

ken158

Forum Crew Member
I finished the course three days ago but I still don't have an authorization to test for the NREMT. Is that normal?

ioseida

Forum Ride Along
Hey I am new to this forum but I also just completed my EMT Course today like 3 hrs ago with CIEMT at the Hawthorne campus.... I am pumped I also passed it all wooohoooo now time to take my NREMT sometime next week.. Congrats KEN158..