Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

pa132399

Forum Crew Member
high 70's low 80's passed first time
medic test

Nathan

Forum Crew Member
73 questions. :censored::censored::censored::censored:ting bricks waiting for the results. took the test at 0930 this morning, think I will get the results tonight? If not, I will be having a benadryl party at my house tonight :D

RSKS

Forum Ride Along
I stopped at 62 questions and passed. I graduated from my program in May and I start my first EMT position at a private ambulance company on August 13th! So excited!

SubiEmt

Forum Crew Member
Test stopped me at 120 and passed! Long frustrating journey but I took a refresher with CIEMT and passed. My six month course was a joke and I didn't learn much of anything really. Took the ciemt 3 day course and to my surprise retained much more information over that short span. :p

MrJones

Iconoclast
Answered +/- 73 questions on the EMT test, 99.9% sure I got the last one right, and passed. Finished test yesterday at 1700, had my results this morning at 0900.

EMTjhk

Forum Probie
Took the test yesterday at 8pm. Luckily I got to sleep through the waiting. Stopped at 70 questions and I was super worried and not confident at all. Checked it just now, after minutes of looking, and found out that I passed :D