Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

rhan101277

Forum Deputy Chief
78 or 79, can't remember because I went blank when it shut off. I thought I'd failed. I'd rather have had 500 questions, at least I'd know I really did know my stuff. How can a year of blood and sweat and all that time boil down to 78 questions and what does it really prove?

Proves you know the material and after all that you still have to get through more hurdles. Like getting cleared to practice on your own.

rayc85

Forum Ride Along
finally!!!!!

i took the nremt for my 3rd time two days ago....i passed!!!! i purchased an online study guide, and two other heplfull books to give me test scenarions similar to the nremt. i cut everything off. my friend, social network, and my cell phone so i can focus. i did what was needed and now im so thankful. the test stopped me at 119 questions. I left feeling so sure i failed. If your having trouble juss stay with it and dont give up....it will happen soon enough.

Chrissy1

Forum Probie
mine stopped at like 150ish the first time and i failed it. the second time was about 120 and i passed.

CHITOWNMEDIC

Forum Probie
NREMTP written time.

I took it on Tuesday & it stopped at 41 minutes. I received confirmation on the NR site that I passed it but it doesn't list any score, is that their norm ? I'm still happy that I passed but I am just curious as to how I did score wise.:cool:

aczimmer

Forum Probie
How many questions

I had 67 questions and passed if we are talking about EMT-B, although most of the people in my class had 120 questions, dont know why though.

Martyn

Forum Asst. Chief
I took it on Tuesday & it stopped at 41 minutes. I received confirmation on the NR site that I passed it but it doesn't list any score, is that their norm ? I'm still happy that I passed but I am just curious as to how I did score wise.:cool:

There is NO 80% to pass, 90% to pass or anything like that...pure and simple it is just pass or fail. You will never know what your actual score is or indeed which ones (if any) you failed.

firemedic0227

Forum Lieutenant
I take my NREMT-P Computer test tomorrow at 1pm Central. I am very nervous about this especially since I don't do well on JBLearning.

emtCstock

Forum Crew Member
I took mine today, stopped me at 120, I feel like I did pretty bad, and well with a number like that it's likely, but people have also passed beyond that, so I'll just have to wait and see :)

emtCstock

Forum Crew Member
After doing the test I don't know, I feel like I did sort of bleh, but apparently a lot of people feel like that after, I'm pretty sure I got the last question right, I honestly don't even know if that matters though.