Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

freebyrd

Forum Crew Member
Wow, looks like I'm the only one that failed this NREMT.
trust me bro you are not the only one to fail nremt, happens to everybody somewhere everyday,
someone says when you don't pass the nremt sight shows you what areas you need more work on.

break out your study materials and hit those subjects hard, take it again as soon as possible so you will retain most of the things that you did do well on.

you will get it next time dude don't worry

Rob5239

Forum Probie
70 questions 57minutes left failed...first time..how long is passing good for?

Rob5239

Forum Probie
Yes I failed at 70. Thought it was easy but proven to be very confusing. I will try again in 15 days.I'm very upset about it.It's just every two years that sucks..but I have to pass it.

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnH

Forum Ride Along
I took the NREMT yesterday and it shut off at 70, took me about 1 hour. Found out today that I passed!!! I thought for sure I failed it since it shut off so fast.

socalemt123

Forum Crew Member
120...Passed

Didn't feel confident walking out of exam knowing I answered all 120 questions and most people get shut off around 70 because they are doing so well.. Just got the email yesterday stating I passed though..

imcdermott

Forum Ride Along
If at first...

120 and failed. Retest coming up in 8 days. I'm hitting fisdap, jblearning, and my textbook hard, but some days it feels like studying too much is counterproductive. I feel that I may be over thinking, and confusing myself further. Suggestions?

socalemt123

Forum Crew Member
120 and failed. Retest coming up in 8 days. I'm hitting fisdap, jblearning, and my textbook hard, but some days it feels like studying too much is counterproductive. I feel that I may be over thinking, and confusing myself further. Suggestions?

The Brady Prep books are the best.. I used the "Success for EMT" book and it seemed to have a lot of the same types of test questions on the NREMT. You can get it at Barnes and Noble...

kbrodie694

Forum Probie
study

I found that for me the best thing to do is step away for a while and then go back and do some scenerio based training. But the biggest thing to remember on these tests is not to over think the question if you have gone through your class and did well then you can pass the test. Use the KISS principle Keep It Simple Stupid and it really helps.

airupthere

Forum Ride Along
112 questions and passed. It was a while ago, glad that experience is over. I was so sure i failed i started studying for my retest lol. Hated the repeat questions.

4thebirds

Forum Probie
I felt like it just kept asking me questions in the same two or three areas.. It was odd. Pregnancy, burns and knee injuries...

johnklien

Forum Ride Along
any one who could recommend me any cheap easy fast online traffic school?

is there anyone who have tried cheapeasyfast.com ??? please let me know

thanks

bmk92

Forum Ride Along
failed

took the test. finished after 70 questions and failed. does that just mean i really sucked? it has been two months and i arrogantly thought i could get away without studying. could this be a mistake? or did i really screw up? i rarely hear cases where people only went through 70 and failed

Anjel

Forum Angel
took the test. finished after 70 questions and failed. does that just mean i really sucked? it has been two months and i arrogantly thought i could get away without studying. could this be a mistake? or did i really screw up? i rarely hear cases where people only went through 70 and failed

It means that in the minimum number of 70 queations it was able to determine that you did not know the material.

So take that as you will. but you probably got the majority of them wrong.