Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Wild_Weasel

Forum Crew Member
Congratulations! I test in a couple month when home on leave, wish me luck.

Cheers,
W-W

dannios3

Forum Probie
How do I check if I passed or fail after I login to the Nremt took it today @ 4:00 stop me at 120 ????

dannios3

Forum Probie
Since I took the test the 10th at 4;00pm I literally have not slept no lie how much longer do u think till I get an answer ??

gfblanco

Forum Ride Along
Took it today at 10 am. I was taken by surprise when it ended really abruptly at question 68 I believe. First thought was "I don't remember any of the questions I just answered..." By about 10:45 I was out of there and thinking I had COMPLETELY bombed the test, then I get home and sit in front of my computer clicking refresh till 2:30 while reading this section of the forums, since I'm going insane from not knowing if I passed or failed. Clicked refresh one more time to a little message saying "Congratulations on successfully earning your national EMS certification" and I almost fell off my chair to start jumping around like a crazy betch!! :3 So happy!!! The real fun is just beginning!

jona2125

Forum Probie
First post on the site. 90+ and passed. EMT-Bravo. Seemed a little too easy to me. Same questions over and over

Wyoming Medic

Forum Crew Member
Well, Just got done with the CBT EMT-P recert. Another 2 years already?!?!?!?

Test minimum of 80 Qs as i'm told and it booted me at 82. So I either did really good, or really bad.

There were maybe 7 or 8 that were a TOTAL guess.
10 or 12 that were educated answers
and the rest felt OK.

Now to wait. At least it is better than the old written tests.

Anybody remember those? I remember when I took my initial written and it took 3 months to get the score. I had no fingernails left!!

WM

reaper

Working Bum
There is no minimum number of questions. I just did my recert a few weeks ago and it shut down at 70.

Your testing site years ago must not have like you guys! :) I remember when taking the written test, we had the option to pay $15 and have it graded right then!

Wyoming Medic

Forum Crew Member
Well, I passed. Took it at 8am and got the results at 1300hrs.

Another 2 years!!!!

So, passed with 82 Q's.

WM

Rev.IKON

Forum Crew Member
test stopped before 70 but definitely after 65. it took me less than half hour i thought i had failed.. but checked the next day and passed.

wolfwyndd

Forum Captain
At least it is better than the old written tests.
Anybody remember those? I remember when I took my initial written and it took 3 months to get the score. I had no fingernails left!!
WM

Yeah. I remember them. I took my first written Basic test back in 2003 when it was still written. I don't remember it taking 3 months though. I think it was about 3 weeks between when I took it and when I found out I'd passed.

reaper

Working Bum
Would everyone post the number of questions you answered before the test stopped. And post if you passed or failed.

Do believe that is what this entire thread is all about!

cletus

Forum Ride Along
Took it last night a 6pm...

I was cut off at 82 questions after 1.5 hours (my reading comprehension goes out the window during tests). Looked this morning and I passed! Officially a Nationally Registered EMT-B!

Now where's that State office I need to give more money to?....